What are your favorite movie one liners?

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
How about from “Ghost”?

“What’d you do to your hair. It’s autumn brown. You like it.”
:auiqs.jpg:
Others:
“Show me the money!”

“Take a look at my little friend!”

“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.”

"I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I feel SO much yummier"!!

625e67926ce84ba20fcf9ed40f3fa598.gif

“Looks like we’re shy one horse, ha ha ha”

You brought two too many”

No one will appreciate this except those (very) few older people who know that The Times of London was once a very dignified (and boring) bulletin board of the upper classes of England. (So dignified, in fact, that the front page was devoted to classified ads.)

This dialogue from the English movie "Blithe Spirit" (1941).

Husband enters room where wife is reading that newspaper: Anything interesting in The Times?

Wife: Don't be silly, Charles.

:clap2::yes_text12::clap2::clap2::up::clap2::clap2::clap2:
defintely the best one ever. :thup: back then that sent shockwaves around the country.

in talking further on this Lucas took the cowardly way out in deciding between Luke and Han which one got the girl. There are some really fucked up minds out there of star wars fans of the original trilogy.I have no problem with people liking Return of the Jedi where i have a problem with it is when they say they think it is the best of the three.It totally went against EVERYTHING the first two films accomplished.the first two films felt like serious dramatic movies where Jedi just felt like a comicbook. You will never find fans of the original trilogy badmouth the first two films.Jedi you see it quite often for very good reason.

That whole Leia/Luke brother sister thing was so juvenile.It was so obvious Lucas just came up with that at the last second to decide who got the girl otherwise he never would have had Leia kiss Luke on the mouth in Empire the fact it implies incest.

Rational people admit it was disturbing them being brothers and sisters after that.Even Mark Hamil said the same thing. Lucas would never have had Leia do that if he had had it in his mind from the beginning for them to be brother and sisters. Darth vader being Lukes father that worked,that fit in with A NEW HOPE. The brother sister thing did not. the events in Jedi did not fit in with the events of the first two films at all.

For example Vader could sense Lukes presence in Empire yet he could NEVER sense Leias.

Forum List

Back