What color is your heart?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
~What colour is your heart?~ | Quizfarm.com

Mine:

You Scored as Blue
Your heart is blue. You are a very calm and relaxed person. You are very caring and like helping others. You're grateful for what you have in life, even if it's not perfect. People love you for who you are, don't ever change that- it's what makes you the great person that you are.

You Scored as Yellow

Your heart is yellow. You are very fun loving and you're the life and soul of the party. Some people may call you childish, but they're boring fuckers and should be shot! Be happy to be happy and don't change for anyone. Oh wow, I'm very proud of you *sniffles*. This is my first quiz so bite me...

Yellow
71%
Pink
61%
Blue
57%
Green
32%
Red
21%
White
18%
Black
18%
Orange
14%
Purple

4%

You Scored as Blue

Your heart is blue. You are a very calm and relaxed person. You are very caring and like helping others. You're grateful for what you have in life, even if it's not perfect. People love you for who you are, don't ever change that- it's what makes you the great person that you are.

Blue - 71%
Pink - 68%
Yellow - 54%
Red - 43%
Green - 39%
Black - 25%
Purple - 21%
White - 18%
Orange - 11%

You Scored as Blue

Blue - 71%
Pink - 68%
Yellow - 54%
Red - 43%
Green - 39%
Black - 25%
Purple - 21%
White - 18%
Orange - 11%

Boy, you're fast, boe...:lol:

I was always good at taking tests.

:)

You Scored as Pink
Your heart is pink. You're everyone's friend. Woo go you! Everyone loooves you!! You're the definition of a true friend, which is why you mean so much to your friends. You will do anything to see your friends smile, you have a great quality- don't change for anybody.

Pink
82%
Yellow
79%
Blue
68%
Green
46%
Orange
25%
Black
14%
White
7%
Purple
7%
Red

Think Pink!

You Scored as Blue

Blue
71% Blue
57% Pink
50% Red
50% Yellow
32% Green
32% Black
29% Orange
14% White
11% Purple

You Scored as Blue

Blue
82%
Black
71%
Green
64%
Red
64%
White
61%
Pink
57%
Orange
57%
Yellow
50%
Purple
36%

You Scored as Pink

Your heart is pink.
You're everyone's friend.
Woo go you! Everyone loooves you!!
You're the definition of a true friend, which is why you mean so much to your friends.
You will do anything to see your friends smile, you have a great quality- don't change for anybody.

Blue...

Interesting :D

You Scored as Blue

Blue
86%
White
61%
Purple
54%
Yellow
43%
Red
36%
Green
32%
Pink
32%
Black
25%
Orange
18%

Your heart is yellow. You are very fun loving and you're the life and soul of the party. Some people may call you childish, but they're boring fuckers and should be shot! Be happy to be happy and don't change for anyone. Oh wow, I'm very proud of you *sniffles*. This is my first quiz so bite me...

Yellow
89%
Blue
89%
Pink
75%
Purple
46%
Green
25%
Orange
14%
Black
11%
White
7%
Red

You Scored as Pink

Your heart is pink. You're everyone's friend. Woo go you! Everyone loooves you!! You're the definition of a true friend, which is why you mean so much to your friends. You will do anything to see your friends smile, you have a great quality- don't change for anybody.

Pink
71%
Blue
64%
Yellow
61%
Red
46%
Green
43%
White
39%
Purple
29%
Black
21%
Orange
11%

You Scored as Pink

Forum List

Back