What did you have for dinner?

will either make: Fried Rice, Spaghetti or Potato Soup for dinner tonight, depends on what the boss wants

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

For dinner yesterday, Mr. Lucy made pan-seared Red Snapper with an asparagus, black olive and shallot Risotto.

The Red Snapper was especially nice with the Hot Fudge Sauce I put on it :smoke:
Would you please divorce him so I could marry him?

Or we could have a ménage à trois :smoke:

will either make: Fried Rice, Spaghetti or Potato Soup for dinner tonight, depends on what the boss wants

Hey have the Spaghetti, and try some chocolate sauce on it....no seriously it's good :smile:

Hey have the Spaghetti, and try some chocolate sauce on it....no seriously it's good :smile:

I'm not pregnant. I'm not even really a fan of chocolate.
I put sugar in it though - maybe most people do....
I'm more of a caramel person than a chocolate person...

"I put sugar in it though - maybe most people do.... "

This is normal, it's the spaghetti sauce, tomato based, the sugar diminishes the acidity in the tomatoes, a good brown sugar is especially nice.

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

For dinner yesterday, Mr. Lucy made pan-seared Red Snapper with an asparagus, black olive and shallot Risotto.

The Red Snapper was especially nice with the Hot Fudge Sauce I put on it :smoke:
Would you please divorce him so I could marry him?

He's in the kitchen making tonights dinner. This is roast shoulder of lamb with cinnamon and fennel, Hasselback potatoes with Gorgonzola and honey and sauteed baby artichokes.

He came home at lunchtime to put the roast lamb in the oven, a slow roast, so it should be ready when everything else is ready. Mr. Lucy has whats called good planning.

I left a man that could cook like a beast
I'm actually glad though because I have no self control and I would probably be 300lbs by now.

This is normal, it's the spaghetti sauce, tomato based, the sugar diminishes the acidity in the tomatoes, a good brown sugar is especially nice.

I've never ever in my life seen anybody sit down to spaghetti, pizza or lasagna and say "pass the sugar". That "acid" myth is out there to get people addicted to Prego. I've taken to making my own sauce out of plain organic tomatoes because it's become impossible to find store-bought sauce that isn't adulterated with sugar :puke:. It's got no business being in there except to addict people. :eusa_snooty:

I left a man that could cook like a beast
I'm actually glad though because I have no self control and I would probably be 300lbs by now.

Lol, as I'm Germanic thankfully I have self control.

Mr. Lucy finds cooking very therapeutic, after dealing with patients all day. He usually starts planning the next nights dinner when we're in bed, he puts a lot of thought into these things.

I've never ever in my life seen anybody sit down to spaghetti, pizza or lasagna and say "pass the sugar". That "acid" myth is out there to get people addicted to Prego. I've taken to making my own sauce out of plain organic tomatoes because it's become impossible to find store-bought sauce that isn't adulterated with sugar :puke:. It's got no business being in there except to addict people. :eusa_snooty:

What is Prego?

Cooked a whole chicken so I'm good for quick protein for a week. Those bastards are heavy these days, were they fed steroids? Dogs got the innards. Salad was kale, spinach, peppers, garlic, cucumber, broccoli.
It's all the lead and mercury they pick up at the processing plants in CHINA.

What is Prego?

Prego is an awful monstrosity of a packaged sugar sauce tomato sauce with sugar dumped into it so that its buyers get addicted to it and buy it again, because the company doesn't care how many of its customers become obese and die as long as they keep making a profit. :)

It's only one brand that I use as an example. There are almost no brands, even the "organic"/"healthy" ones, that are not adulterated with sugar. They exist but you have to pay twice as much. :death:

That's also why I quit buying tomato soup, which I used to enjoy -- you literally cannot find it in any version that's not adulterated with sugar.

Forum List

Back