What did you have for dinner?

Well this certainly took a turn.... :D

Prolly started with Lucy posting Wiener pics.

Did somebody say Wiener pics? :D

6a00d8341c00c753ef01538f27620f970b-pi

Who is this man?

Why that's Wiener -- a politician who posted pics of his Anthony.

Or maybe it was the other way around...

Actually we're punning --- his name is Weiner, not Wiener.

But say that reminds me of something --
--- do you ever get people in German-speaking countries pronouncing the name "-- stein" as if it were "-- stien"? We get that here all the time. Drives me nuts.

When did Wiener in American become slang for penis?

Wiener is Viennese, hence Wiener Schnitzel - Viennese Schnitzel. The word for sausage is Würst.

The name Stein is pronounced Shus-TYNe....emphasis on the T and the Y and the N. Shus as if you are beginning to tell someone to "Shush" to be quiet.

So you say it ALL together - ShusTYNe.

We have a whole bunch of words for penis. Lol. Anything that even remotely resembles a penis will turn into a slang word for penis. Sausage too!

Prolly started with Lucy posting Wiener pics.

Who is this man?

--- do you ever get people in German-speaking countries pronouncing the name "-- stein" as if it were "-- stien"? We get that here all the time. Drives me nuts.

Wiener is Viennese, hence Wiener Schnitzel - Viennese Schnitzel. The word for sausage is Würst.

The name Stein is pronounced Shus-TYNe....emphasis on the T and the Y and the N. Shus as if you are beginning to tell someone to "Shush" to be quiet.

We have a whole bunch of words for penis. Lol. Anything that even remotely resembles a penis will turn into a slang word for penis. Sausage too!

Why is Johnson slang for penis?

Who is this man?

Why is Johnson slang for penis?

I don't know why that is. :eusa_think:

Or wang. I don't know why some people call it a "wang." Lol. It is a funny word though.

Do you remember Wang computers? They were around for about a month. Whenever that was I remember calling a job ad to ask about the job listing. Miss Ryan who answered the phone was very curt and direct -- when I said, "I'm calling about the job listing" she said "You got a Wang??" :shock:

I said, well how much you payin'?

Speaking of "stein"...specifically the correct pronunciation...that would have made a good word for penis.
"HEY!!!...look at my big STEIN right here!!!.... much better than "look at my big weeny"

Or wang. I don't know why some people call it a "wang." Lol. It is a funny word though.

Do you remember Wang computers? They were around for about a month. Whenever that was I remember calling a job ad to ask about the job listing. Miss Ryan who answered the phone was very curt and direct -- when I said, "I'm calling about the job listing" she said "You got a Wang??" :shock:

I said, well how much you payin'?

There was this one guy named Richard Hertz who grew up in Holden, MA. He always had this weird look on his face.

There was this one guy named Richard Hertz who grew up in Holden, MA. He always had this weird look on his face.

There was an engineer in Philly (maybe still is) whose name appears on elevator certificates. His name is Dick Bagg.
I'm literally not making that up.

Hey not kidding...honest to God...I had a junior high school bus driver whose name was Richard Head.
Now what kind of sick parent names their kid Richard Head???

Forum List

Back