What did you have for dinner?

So...dinner....
20kyfio.jpg

I don't like asparagus. :D

Huh? What's the matter with you woman? I'm prepared to argue in my support of asparagus :meow:

Asparagus is delicious! And it's like aroma therapy for your urine.

So...dinner....
20kyfio.jpg

Huh? What's the matter with you woman? I'm prepared to argue in my support of asparagus :meow:

Yucky. They taste terrible. :D

I wasn't aware you had these....issues.

What issues? Asparagus are not good tasting. They just aren't.

Well just put some chocolate sauce on the asparagus and you'll be okay. :cool-45:

I wasn't aware you had these....issues.

What issues? Asparagus are not good tasting. They just aren't.

Well just put some chocolate sauce on the asparagus and you'll be okay. :cool-45:

Maybe then they would be tolerable. :p

So...dinner....
20kyfio.jpg

I like to put 'em out along with carrots, pepper strips, celery, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower and dip 'em in hummous.

Fatter o' mact I'm gonna do dat right now.

I like corn, carrots, every kind of pepper except the green bell peppers, squash (butternut), peas, spinach but not cooked (unless it's in quiche or cheese dip), broccoli, celery sticks, and that might be about it. I'm very picky when it comes to vegetables. Oh, and salad! I like most kinds of lettuce.

So...dinner....
20kyfio.jpg

I like to put 'em out along with carrots, pepper strips, celery, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower and dip 'em in hummous.

I like corn, carrots, every kind of pepper except the green bell peppers, squash (butternut), peas, spinach but not cooked (unless it's in quiche or cheese dip), broccoli, celery sticks, and that might be about it. I'm very picky when it comes to vegetables. Oh, and salad! I like most kinds of lettuce.

Okay from your list, the only ones I don't like are carrots and butternut squash.

Steamed golden beets with fresh ginger, Steamed romanesque broccoli with extra virgin Olive Oil. Roast pork tenderloin.....yummy.

For me, peas have to be fresh and raw right out of the garden or frozen. The only kind of canned veg I will eat is corn. Oh, I like onions and garlic too. (Is garlic a veg? Not sure).

We don't use canned vegetables, they're already cooked and thus to reheat them, you're losing the vital nutrients.

Garlic is a dry root vegetable it's in the onion family, or the onion is in the garlic family....they're in the Allium family, Allium is Latin for garlic. Garlic is very good for you, nutrient wise and also medicinal wise.

Okay from your list, the only ones I don't like are carrots and butternut squash.

I love carrots and butternut squash. I have a recipe that I make on the holiday for candied carrots. They are cooked in brown sugar and butter. Soooo good. They really do taste like candy.

For me, peas have to be fresh and raw right out of the garden or frozen. The only kind of canned veg I will eat is corn. Oh, I like onions and garlic too. (Is garlic a veg? Not sure).

We don't use canned vegetables, they're already cooked and thus to reheat them, you're losing the vital nutrients.

Garlic is a dry root vegetable it's in the onion family, or the onion is in the garlic family....they're in the Allium family, Allium is Latin for garlic. Garlic is very good for you, nutrient wise and also medicinal wise.

Good to know because I put garlic in almost everything! I love it so much.

Forum List

Back