What did you have for dinner?

Last night I made philly cheesesteak. it was ok. I need to do some tweeking
tonight I am making a shrimp boil. shrimp, sausage, red potatoes and sweet corn. YUM

Philly Cheesesteaks can be tricky.
I hate to admit it but the only way we've gotten close is to use cheese whiz from the jar.
It's what's recommended in a lot of recipes although it goes against the grain to use it.

If I am not mistaken, a lot of your Philly Cheese Steak restaurants use Cheese Whiz.

Thats what I've found. And it really does make the best sandwich even though eating the stuff gives me the willy's.

"And it really does make the best sandwich even though eating the stuff gives me the willy's."

:confused-84:

tonight I am making a shrimp boil. shrimp, sausage, red potatoes and sweet corn. YUM

Philly Cheesesteaks can be tricky.
I hate to admit it but the only way we've gotten close is to use cheese whiz from the jar.
It's what's recommended in a lot of recipes although it goes against the grain to use it.

If I am not mistaken, a lot of your Philly Cheese Steak restaurants use Cheese Whiz.

Thats what I've found. And it really does make the best sandwich even though eating the stuff gives me the willy's.

"And it really does make the best sandwich even though eating the stuff gives me the willy's."

:confused-84:

It means it creeps me out.
It's processed cheese stuff that i'm not sure even contains real cheese.

They use processed cheese but you can make a cheese sauce out of any kind of cheese:

Last edited:

"I need to do some tweeking tonight"

No comment :eusa_whistle:
yea, I walked right into that one lol

umm what does it mean? :redface:
I have to tweek my cheesesteak recipe lol

Try this! Sounds yummy!

Philly Cheese Steak : Bobby Flay : Food Network

Bamboo plank grilled salmon
Lemon herb on salmon, soaking planks in white wine. Reducing some white wine and putting garlic and fresh lemon grass in it to put on salmon its last couple minutes of cooking.
Grilled squash and broccoli and wife might make mashed potatoes

Fueri
Went to grocery store for salmon and they had butts on sale. I bought one and have it sitting with rub now. That will give it about 18 hour sit time with it. Thanks for that.
Gonna make vinegar bbq sauce to brush it with. Good luck with your butt! Let me know how it goes

Forum List

Back