What did you have for dinner?

Tuna can? Did it break any teeth??

tuna in a can, sorry. i opened the can and ate the tuna :d it was with a spicy tomato sauce. and the brand is called rio mare.

riomare_thunfisch_sauce.png

Sorry, I was just teasing ya. So which one did you have? I never have heard of that brand..

I know its ok, you are cute. I had that one in tomato sauce. "Tonno in Tomato Sauce" really good.

tuna in a can, sorry. i opened the can and ate the tuna :d it was with a spicy tomato sauce. and the brand is called rio mare.

Sorry, I was just teasing ya. So which one did you have? I never have heard of that brand..

I know its ok, you are cute. I had that one in tomato sauce. "Tonno in Tomato Sauce" really good.

Th tomato sauce one was the one I was thinking I would choose if I had to choose one.

That might have been some of the best salmon fillets I ever ate. I will never grill fish without a wood plank again. The juiciness is undeniable!

"I will never grill fish without a wood plank again."

I myself prefer roasted asparagus with grilled fish, I've never thought of grilled fish à la wood plank.

You're just a weird man TN, but I love you :smoke:

Th tomato sauce one was the one I was thinking I would choose if I had to choose one.

The one with the peppers.

That might have been some of the best salmon fillets I ever ate. I will never grill fish without a wood plank again. The juiciness is undeniable!

I myself prefer roasted asparagus with grilled fish, I've never thought of grilled fish à la wood plank.

LOL you are such a little shit!
I LOVE asparagus. mmmmmmm

Tuna is one of the best fish, it contains all the essential nutrients and its very low calorie. It contains Selenium, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Choline, Vitamin B11, Vitamin B2.

LOL you are such a little shit!
I LOVE asparagus. mmmmmmm

"LOL you are such a little shit!"

OMG too funny :lol:

"I LOVE asparagus. mmmmmmm"

Asparagus is great.

Forum List

Back