What did you have for dinner?

WP_20161024_003.jpg
Bacon was on the menu. Unfortunately, this morning was rather rushed and I did not take proper steps to secure the bacon. This is Snoop digesting two lbs of raw bacon.

Being on the Atkins Diet (Phase 3), I tend to eat a lot of salads with chicken. Of course, the water intake.

IMG_3551.JPG.jpeg

I bought these huge pork chops (bone in), and I cut pockets in them and stuffed them with applewood smoked gouda, bacon and apple. I could have probably done without the apple. It was a little too sweet when I was looking for more savory.

Don't know what that is but it makes me hungry. :)

I had chopped up chicken breast simmered in a cashew cumin sauce with multiplex veggies and brown rice. Tweaked it with slices of red bell pepper and a couple of shakes of Indian spicy rice seasonings I keep in the pantry. And a slab of Naan.

It rocked. :rock:

View attachment 95154 Bacon was on the menu. Unfortunately, this morning was rather rushed and I did not take proper steps to secure the bacon. This is Snoop digesting two lbs of raw bacon.
He looks so bloated that he has liver disease or something.

Reminds me of the time that a friend of mine got a big ham for a 4th of July dinner and left it in the kitchen sink to thaw. His big German Shepherd was left at home while that big ham disappeared. We got back from working and the dog was just sprawled on the floor with a big bloated belly and would only get up to drink water. That ham apparently had a lot of salt in it and made her thirsty.

We thought that bitch ate the whole thing. But we were mistaken.

Later his house started smelling really sour. It started smelling really nasty like rotten meat. And there was flies everywhere.

It turns out that the dog didn't eat that whole thing. The dog ate part of it and buried the rest. Dogs are known to bury extra food and bones in the yard.

But this dog buried that ham inside the living room couch.

View attachment 95154 Bacon was on the menu. Unfortunately, this morning was rather rushed and I did not take proper steps to secure the bacon. This is Snoop digesting two lbs of raw bacon.

Reminds me of the time that a friend of mine got a big ham for a 4th of July dinner and left it in the kitchen sink to thaw. His big German Shepherd was left at home while that big ham disappeared. We got back from working and the dog was just sprawled on the floor with a big bloated belly and would only get up to drink water. That ham apparently had a lot of salt in it and made her thirsty.

Later his house started smelling really sour. It started smelling really nasty like rotten meat. And there was flies everywhere.

It turns out that the dog didn't eat that whole thing. The dog ate part of it and buried the rest. Dogs are known to bury extra food and bones in the yard.

Yes he was bloated, yes he ate three lbs of bacon. Snoop hides food in his belly, and he will eat it fast to thwart you from stopping him. He doesn't have liver disease, he's ten years old and pretty healthy so far.

Night before last.we had chicken tortilla casserole....last night ribeyes. Tonite....pb and j lolol.

Yes he was bloated, yes he ate three lbs of bacon. Snoop hides food in his belly, and he will eat it fast to thwart you from stopping him. He doesn't have liver disease, he's ten years old and pretty healthy so far.
Keeping a dog away from bacon is like keeping a cat away from tuna.

Forum List

Back