What did you have for dinner?

Beans, beans the magical fruit.
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot the better you feel.
Beans, beans, the magical meal.:banana:

Lol!

The version I've heard has a little bit different ending. It goes, "so have some beans with every meal!" :D
If you don't have cornbread or corn pone and fried taters beans ain't worth eatin,don't forget to smother it in ketchup...

I don't eat beans except for green beans. I really don't like them. I don't have them in anything, and if a recipe calls for beans, then I substitute.
I had 15-bean soup tonight, cornbread and fried taters.
I put hot peppers in mine so you can see the flames.

Have you heard this one before, Lucy Hamilton?

On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese. I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table and onto the floor, and then my poor meatball rolled out the door.

It rolled in the garden and under a bush, and then my poor meatball was nothing but mush.

So when you eat spaghetti all covered with cheese, hold onto your meatballs and don't ever sneeze. :D

Have you heard this one before, Lucy Hamilton?

On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese. I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table and onto the floor, and then my poor meatball rolled out the door.

It rolled in the garden and under a bush, and then my poor meatball was nothing but mush.

So when you eat spaghetti all covered with cheese, hold onto your meatballs and don't ever sneeze. :D
So you are normal...

My infamous chili, with ground turkey, two kinds of sausages and a ridiculous amount of peppers. Bell, jalapeño and cayenne. With short-grain Egyptian rice. Bubbling on stove right now.

Bubble bubble, toil but no trubble...

My infamous chili, with ground turkey, two kinds of sausages and a ridiculous amount of peppers. Bell, jalapeño and cayenne. With short-grain Egyptian rice. Bubbling on stove right now.

Bubble bubble, toil but no trubble...

And no beans, right!

They come before the word "with". Half pinto, half black. Thought about tossing in Kidneys but didn't.

It was very meaty. I had tossed some rubbery meatballs in there too.

upload_2017-4-6_7-0-40.png

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

/---- There are parts of Brooklyn where you would be arrested for putting that sugary crap on pasta. You'd find yourself at the bottom of the East River

Vegan chik'n and cheese on a taco, dipped in hummus. What can I say, I'm weird.

Are you a vegan in general?

"cheese on a taco, dipped in hummus"

I first read that as "dipped in humans" :omg: :eusa_doh:

Um, what I need are more quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

25d3d638a4659aeb0522754ba07ec659.jpg

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

/---- There are parts of Brooklyn where you would be arrested for putting that sugary crap on pasta. You'd find yourself at the bottom of the East River

That was during my time when I was expecting Kid C and Kid D, so I was of course eating all types of weird combinations.

That was during my time when I was expecting Kid C and Kid D, so I was of course eating all types of weird combinations.

Twins?

Twins?

Yes two boys, born in November 2016, they don't look alike thank goodness, I'm confused enough as it is without having children who I can't tell the difference between :eusa_doh::lol:

Twins?

Yes two boys, born in November 2016, they don't look alike thank goodness, I'm confused enough as it is without having children who I can't tell the difference between :eusa_doh::lol:

Wow...a belated CONGRATULATIONS!

I think espresso was a big factor in my quitting drinking. Was flying back to Germany from Venice after a night of heavy drinking. I had a hangover that had me with one foot in the grave. Around 6 in the morning and the only thing open was a little snack bar. I asked the attendant for coffee and she looked at me as if I was crazy. She said "We only have espresso." I told her to make it for me without sugar and cow juice. I stood there and drank 10 or 12 of the nasty little things. I couldn't sleep for about 3 days. Never again.

I think espresso was a big factor in my quitting drinking. Was flying back to Germany from Venice after a night of heavy drinking. I had a hangover that had me with one foot in the grave. Around 6 in the morning and the only thing open was a little snack bar. I asked the attendant for coffee and she looked at me as if I was crazy. She said "We only have espresso." I told her to make it for me without sugar and cow juice. I stood there and drank 10 or 12 of the nasty little things. I couldn't sleep for about 3 days. Never again.

I just have a Dunkin Donuts ice coffee, and that always gets me going. If I have two or more, I sometimes get the jitters. It could have something to do with the fact that I take it with extra sugar too.

Forum List

Back