What did you have for dinner?

Cooked a whole chicken so I'm good for quick protein for a week. Those bastards are heavy these days, were they fed steroids? Dogs got the innards. Salad was kale, spinach, peppers, garlic, cucumber, broccoli.

Cooked a whole chicken so I'm good for quick protein for a week. Those bastards are heavy these days, were they fed steroids? Dogs got the innards. Salad was kale, spinach, peppers, garlic, cucumber, broccoli.

Well this not dinner, but today just earlier for breakfast I had bacon, scrambled eggs, with hot fudge sauce and Kalamata olives, all mixed together, good stuff :smoke:

Well this not dinner, but today just earlier for breakfast I had bacon, scrambled eggs, with hot fudge sauce and Kalamata olives, all mixed together, good stuff :smoke:
Interesting :puke: lol.
For breakfast I had a couple of crackers with pimento stuffed olives, Manchego marinated in olive oil and chillies, port salut, and my fave, smoked Bavarian cheese. Yum.

Mr. Lucy is in kitchen making lunch....I'm still undecided what....condiments shall we refer to them as, I'm adding to my lunch. I know, I know, it's a suspenseful moment :wine:

Mr. Lucy is in kitchen making lunch....I'm still undecided what....condiments shall we refer to them as, I'm adding to my lunch. I know, I know, it's a suspenseful moment :wine:
Remember, you're drinking for two now!

Remember, you're drinking for two now!

:lol: No I'm not drinking, I post that for anyone who reads my post, they might need a drink :tongue:

I just got a spiralizer attachment for my stand mixer

Last night I made Thai spiced grilled shrimp served with a zucchini Pad Thai noodles with a spicy sesame and peanut sauce

Hey, how did dinner with all the shrinks go? Good I bet.

Yes very well thanks, of course I was still eating in normal manner then lol.

You can follow the whole drama in the thread, I think on page five I posted the entire menu....you'll notice no added chocolate sauce, marshmallows, hot fudge sauce, raspberry jam etc :smoke:

OMG! OMG!

So Mr. Lucy made roast pork with garlic and thyme, Vivaldi potatoes with butter and salt and roasted asparagus with Béarnaise sauce - which he made himself, it's clarified butter which is emulsified in egg yolks, with some white wine vinegar, a shallot, a little chervil, peppercorn and tarragon.

The addition from me, naturally, was lemon curd, from Sicilian lemons.

Roast pork with garlic and thyme topped with lemon curd, good stuff :smoke:

So Mr. Lucy made roast pork with garlic and thyme, Vivaldi potatoes with butter and salt and roasted asparagus with Béarnaise sauce - which he made himself, it's clarified butter which is emulsified in egg yolks, with some white wine vinegar, a shallot, a little chervil, peppercorn and tarragon.

He needs to open a restaurant.

He needs to open a restaurant.

He partially trained as a Chef in Lausanne, then he decided he wanted to become a head-shrinker instead, but yes he needs to open a restaurant.

chocolate or sugar on just about anything works....

Today I had Cannelloni with maple syrup and M&M's :smile:

Whoa -- I know how expensive maple syrup is in Europa.

This will be before your time but in the 1970s there was a movie that came out called "Kramer vs. Kramer" about a young couple with kids splitting up. Somewhere in there the father (Dustin Hoffman), forced to make meals and not used to it, puts together a breakfast of French Toast for his kids. It's just a passing scene in the movie but I was working in France as an au pair boy at the time and when the family went to see the movie they all came back to me demanding to know "what ees zis French Toast?"

So I made it for them, but they weren't real happy with the maple syrup sticker shock.... :lol:

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

For dinner yesterday, Mr. Lucy made pan-seared Red Snapper with an asparagus, black olive and shallot Risotto.

The Red Snapper was especially nice with the Hot Fudge Sauce I put on it :smoke:

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

For dinner yesterday, Mr. Lucy made pan-seared Red Snapper with an asparagus, black olive and shallot Risotto.

The Red Snapper was especially nice with the Hot Fudge Sauce I put on it :smoke:
Would you please divorce him so I could marry him?

Forum List

Back