What did you want to be as a kid ????

I would want to get drunk and duct-tape a squirrel to one of those things.

I believe those rockets do provide room to carry a payload. :smoke: One guy says he loads #4 black powder between the stages and the powder works great for both igniting the 2nd stage while pushing out the first stage! Says it works every time! I bet you could fill that bill.

I believe those rockets do provide room to carry a payload. :smoke: One guy says he loads #4 black powder between the stages and the powder works great for both igniting the 2nd stage while pushing out the first stage! Says it works every time! I bet you could fill that bill.

Only problem is I have 100 acres of trees around me. I bought 5 of those cheap toy drones with cameras at Walmart after one Christmas, when they marked them down. Every one of them either disappeared from sight or got stuck in a tree.

Thought I wanted to be a chef, and did that for twenty years, hating every minute of it.
I now work residential construction, building and framing McMansions, remodeling work, trim, hanging cabinets, hardware, prepping the house for showings and get to operate a big Lull 6044 All terrain, telescopic forklift.
Literally a bit of everything is involved in the job.

The hundreds of homes I have personally had my hands on will be there long after I am gone.
Compared to being a cook and my work was shit into a toilet the very next day.

Only problem is I have 100 acres of trees around me. I bought 5 of those cheap toy drones with cameras at Walmart after one Christmas, when they marked them down. Every one of them either disappeared from sight or got stuck in a tree.

Yep, trees are the killer. But I'd rather have the trees than the rocket. You need a lot of open space to launch something 3600 feet in the air.

When I got a little older I actually wanted to be a librarian. Until I found out you had to have a master’s degree and they made peanuts

Gee, this one looks fun. Two stage, supposed to reach a height of 3,600 feet!

Those used to be as much fun to build as to fly....Now they're pretty much pre-fab.

Forum List

Back