Zone1 What did you want to grow up to be?

So this May I moved my dad in with me. My parents divorced when I was eleven. My mother remarried and my dad moved in with Dolores. She would throw him out once a year or so. Anyways, he showed up broke and I moved him in. He still doesn't have his driver's license updated. He watches Fox News in his room and agrees with a lot of Trump stuff. I told him if he votes Trump he's gotta go. I don't care. Back to Dolores. An assisted living facility. Not under my roof.

Wow there's a lot here

Only liberals throw family members out over politics, but we knew this
I'm not throwing him out. He has a choice. And I'm gonna see to it that he makes the right choice. I will do his voting for him to make sure.

I'm not throwing him out. He has a choice.

I'm just gonna say this: I don't think a woman can really love her life yet be ready to throw out her own father over politics. This is not the action of a balanced, happy, fulfilled person.

IMO

I'm just gonna say this: I don't think a woman can really love her life yet be ready to throw out her own father over politics. This is not the action of a balanced, happy, fulfilled person.

IMO
I grew up with my mom and my stepdad. My dad hardly ever called me on my birthday. When I was married he called me up for money.

I grew up with my mom and my stepdad. My dad hardly ever called me on my birthday. When I was married he called me up for money.

Yeah I kinda got that there are generational problems. It changes kids entirely, we see it at school.

Not speaking to your situation because I don't know, but in most situations I've concluded it IS better to stay married for the kids, at least until they're adults. Parents say, well, my kids wouldn't want me to be unhappy....but their parents being together is their whole world. At least do that for them.

Anyway, good on you for maintaining a home and growing stuff. I can't grow weeds. Luckily I'm better with kids....heh

Yeah I kinda got that there are generational problems. It changes kids entirely, we see it at school.

Not speaking to your situation because I don't know, but in most situations I've concluded it IS better to stay married for the kids, at least until they're adults. Parents say, well, my kids wouldn't want me to be unhappy....but their parents being together is their whole world. At least do that for them.

Anyway, good on you for maintaining a home and growing stuff. I can't grow weeds. Luckily I'm better with kids....heh
You should see the orchard. I got Gravenstein apples and a pair of Royal Riviera pears. Plums, peaches, raspberry bushes. I wished I could have some red currants but the soil isn't right. I made apple pie flavored moonshine from a batch of apples and served it on the river. I grow lots of tomatoes for canning and just about all my peppers. I grow a Sativa strain in my greenhouse and outside. That's my cash crop.

I wanted to be Adolf Hitler

Instead you turned out to be a hugely overweight lump who is tone deaf .

BTW , the smarter and more accomplished man was Martin Bormann , though you can also make very strong cases for Hans Kammler and Reinhard Gehlen .
The latter was a fascinating man and almost single handed ( but with the help of traitor Allan Dulles ) moulded the CIA into the Fourth Reich's greatest weapon .
As it remains today , albeit a proxy of the now integrated Deep State.

All a bit too outlandish for you and other Sheeple .
!!!!
:cool: .

So this May I moved my dad in with me. My parents divorced when I was eleven. My mother remarried and my dad moved in with Dolores. She would throw him out once a year or so. Anyways, he showed up broke and I moved him in. He still doesn't have his driver's license updated. He watches Fox News in his room and agrees with a lot of Trump stuff. I told him if he votes Trump he's gotta go. I don't care. Back to Dolores. An assisted living facility. Not under my roof.
Poster is basically bordering on elder abuse in highly, controlling ways.

Poster is basically bordering on elder abuse in highly, controlling ways.
Elder abuse my ass. I don't charge him a penny. I have to drive him into town to get his beer. I cook what he likes. He doesn't even clean his bathroom.

Elder abuse my ass. I don't charge him a penny. I have to drive him into town to get his beer. I cook what he likes. He doesn't even clean his bathroom.
Kicking an elderly man out because he votes for Trump is borderline elder abuse. Can only imagine what else is going on in that house. Daughter of the year, my ass. 😀

Kicking an elderly man out because he votes for Trump is borderline elder abuse. Can only imagine what else is going on in that house. Daughter of the year, my ass. 😀
Since he won't get the opportunity to vote for Trump he's staying. Unless he grumbles about it. I don't tolerate grumbling from a Trumper. He must say something positive about our Great Mother Kamala Harris before every meal. Or he goes hungry.

About two weeks ago I came home from an evening out and I brought back an almost untouched piece of cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory. I hid it under some greens in the vegetable bin of the fridge. He found it and ate it. He knew it wasn't his cake. He knew I hid it so he wouldn't eat it.

About two weeks ago I came home from an evening out and I brought back an almost untouched piece of cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory. I hid it under some greens in the vegetable bin of the fridge. He found it and ate it. He knew it wasn't his cake. He knew I hid it so he wouldn't eat it.
He sounds great. lol.

Forum List

Back