What Do Gender Pronouns Have Anything to Do With Getting Your Flu Shot?

It's the left's stupidity to provide an inclusive environment. I always write down a different response each time I get presented with these types of questions. I always use "they" and "them" when it includes any good prescriptions, so maybe I'll get double or triple the amount. I've also used mermaid, dragon, red-tailed hawk, and werewolf.

It's the left's stupidity to provide an inclusive environment. I always write down a different response each time I get presented with these types of questions. I always use "they" and "them" when it includes any good prescriptions, so maybe I'll get double or triple the amount. I've also used mermaid, dragon, red-tailed hawk, and werewolf.
I am at the point now, that when i fill out a form, and on it i am to check my ethnicity, i will put Native American.

na·tive
[ˈnādiv]
noun
  1. a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not

A·mer·i·can
    [əˈmer(ə)k(ə)n]
    adjective
    1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants

I am at the point now, that when i fill out a form, and on it i am to check my ethnicity, i will put Native American.

na·tive
[ˈnādiv]
noun
  1. a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not

A·mer·i·can
    [əˈmer(ə)k(ə)n]
    adjective
    1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants
I put black, Hispanic or Eskimo, depending on what I identify as for that day.

Forum List

Back