What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

They're a bunch of inbred animals who lift their ass to the sky five times a day as part of supplication to the divine, in the hopes that their compensation in the afterlife will be an eternity playing house with 72 six-year old girls in a one-bedroom apartment.Israel should continue appropriating all of their land. Mazel tov!

Oh great another one filled with propaganda.

Instead of these weaksauce one-liners, try and refute whats been written.

Your post is ignorant, and not worth refuting. You hate Muslims, we get that.

My opinion of Muslims is irrelevant to your refutation. Fail.
They're a bunch of inbred animals who lift their ass to the sky five times a day as part of supplication to the divine, in the hopes that their compensation in the afterlife will be an eternity playing house with 72 six-year old girls in a one-bedroom apartment.Israel should continue appropriating all of their land. Mazel tov!

Like I said your post ignorant. and you have a hatred of Muslims, its clear as day.

Like I said your post ignorant. and you have a hatred of Muslims, its clear as day.

I don't hate, I disseminate.

Most Americans are pro Israel, and consider Palestinians a bunch of terrorists:

Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians.

The results are similar to what Gallup measured 12 years ago during another period of heightened Israeli-Palestinian violence, and they are consistent with Americans' generally more positive views of the Israelis than of the Palestinians.

z9yu3jzrf0koke3glqv5_g.png

Let us not forget:

you truly are delusional. everybody knows 98.6 percent of your statistics are made up right on the spot.Not too mention that israel was founded on terrorism from it's very inception every time and has always paid for it's sins done in the name of God. What a cowardly nation that kills for land and then blames it on God. The blood of all the women and children your evil terrorist ancestors slaughtered in the name of your evil and corrupt God shall be avenged upon you by your own God as it always has. live by the sword and die by it. when will you knuckleheads learn?

Hassan the heywan, get a grip on yourself, this is not a mosque, it's a message board.

When you remove your head from your Mohammad I mean anus and come up for air, you will realize that it is Islam that has bred terrorists, barbarian invaders, and savage animals for centuries. Starting of course with it's terrorist mass murdering illiterate caravan robbing "prophet".

So yes, you live by the sword, you will die by the sword. And where are Muslims now? While the West is landing drones on comets, Muslims are trying to kill, oppress, and terrorise like medieval savages.

True story dude. :cool:

And, you are a racist Zionazi.
How am I racist, asshole? I have Muslim friends and employees.
hey what happened to those last brave 300 terrorist you love so much? they fought to their bitter end and you glorify them for it. Good. so shall it be with your sill warriors fighting to your bitter ends.

Yeah, how's it going, Hassan? Who's winning? Israel 65 years standing strong, Palestine neva was and will be.

Oh I see your just passing on info. Where did this info come from?

Oh I see your just passing on info. Where did this info come from?

Jesus whispered it into my ear as I slept. Or maybe it was Allah?

hey what happened to those last brave 300 terrorist you love so much? they fought to their bitter end and you glorify them for it. Good. so shall it be with your sill warriors fighting to your bitter ends.

Yeah, how's it going, Hassan? Who's winning? Israel 65 years standing strong, Palestine neva was and will be.

The Latin Kingdom lasted over 100 years. Eventually demographics win. Better make the best deal now and reconcile like the Bores did, or end up like the white Rhodesians.

The Latin Kingdom lasted over 100 years. Eventually demographics win. Better make the best deal now and reconcile like the Bores did, or end up like the white Rhodesians.

Yeah, I agree, the evil violent ideology of Islamofacism will be defeated as was Nazism and Communism. At some point in the near future the world is going to wake up and eliminate this cancer upon humanity.

"Boers".

Though it may be they told too many tedious hunting stories.

"Boers".

Though it may be they told too many tedious hunting stories.

How about I make a book suggestion for you wankers:

Indestructible Jews Max I. Dimont 9780451075949 Amazon.com Books

Indestructible Jews
by Max I. Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

You forgot the foremost:

-Don't give a shit about their problems.
Oh, another one, thank you. So normal people think Palestinians

live under apartheid regimes,
have their opinions suppressed,
live under military rule in occupied territories,
have their land and property appropriated by Israel,
are cast as uncaring.

So, I will ask again, did what I saw and experienced in Israel in 2011 actually qualify as full on Apartheid?
What has that to do with the occupied territories?

Nothing as those who have led the 'occupied' territories have historically kept them 'occupied' by their propaganda and policies, much to the occupants' detriment.

My reply has everything to do with Israel being accused of being "Apartheid". So I suppose this is the extent of your answer?

Because IMHO, if Israel was truly "Apartheid" they wouldn't allow one single non-Jew to live within its borders, let alone have seats in their government. During Apartheid in South Africa, who was allowed to live within the country, vote, and be elected to their Parliament? Answer me that.

Nice attempt at deflection.

Last edited:
You forgot the foremost:

-Don't give a shit about their problems.
Oh, another one, thank you. So normal people think Palestinians

live under apartheid regimes,
have their opinions suppressed,
live under military rule in occupied territories,
have their land and property appropriated by Israel,
are cast as uncaring.

Nope, you still didn't get it. Re-read what I posted.

Author Bryant McGill calls saying good bye in certain
situations "strategic disengagement" that benefits you AND the
person who isn't seeking peace.

By mindfully choosing not to engage in conflict with people who
are too toxic to understand how destructive they are being to
themselves and those they are trying to engage in combat, we
preserve us and them.

"Because IMHO, if Israel was truly "Apartheid" they wouldn't allow one single non-Jew to live within its borders"

Do you think that non-whites were not living within South Africa during Apartheid? Or was South African Apartheid not truly Apartheid in your opinion?

Forum List

Back