What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

You terrorist lovers never get it right. At the behest of the Nazi Mufti, Muslim animals massacred and committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron. It is because of that event that Jews decided to arm themselves and create militias to protect themselves from Muslim savages. A civil war then ensued, and the Jews came out on top.

Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you? I said no major violence until "after" the Zionist migration. The Hebron riots were at the time of the migration. Riots, that Zionists started.

Yeah ... the indigenous non-Muslims were dhimma ...abused but tolerated as long as they paid a special tax and were powerless with no rights but to the air they breathed. You eagerly dismiss the vicious nature of those "peaceful" Arab/Muslims while defending their "right" to oppress and attack those who don't share their Islamism (and we both know why).
Not according to historical records kept by the UN.

I would seek those who do have the authority. I would not turn into a savage.
Oh, so you did answer! Please disregard my other post, I thought you hadn't answered and I was wrong.

So you'd seek those who do have the authority? That's pretty normal. I think we'd all do that. The problem is, the "authority", vacated the area. Or should I say, "abdicated". Once the Mandate ended and the British bailed, there was no authority to turn to.

So there's no authority to turn to, these people keep coming back and breaking into your home, is it safe to say at this point, you're thinking about how to put a stop to these break-ins yourself? In order to stop a savage, you might have to be a savage.

I would seek those who do have the authority. I would not turn into a savage.
Oh, so you did answer! Please disregard my other post, I thought you hadn't answered and I was wrong.

So you'd seek those who do have the authority? That's pretty normal. I think we'd all do that. The problem is, the "authority", vacated the area. Or should I say, "abdicated". Once the Mandate ended and the British bailed, there was no authority to turn to.

So there's no authority to turn to, these people keep coming back and breaking into your home, is it safe to say at this point, you're thinking about how to put a stop to these break-ins yourself? In order to stop a savage, you might have to be a savage.
There is always a recognized authority. Most times the person just has to look for it.

All of which means normal people think Palestinians are the focus of Israeli efforts to keep them as Untermensch.

So normal people think Palestinians

live under apartheid regimes,
have their opinions suppressed,
live under military rule in occupied territories,
have their land and property appropriated by Israel,
are cast as uncaring,
have their misfortunes laughed at by Israel,
still hold the keys and deeds to property other people are living in,
will have their off shore gas stolen by Israel,
are the focus of Israeli efforts to keep them as Untermensch.

Is repeating the same stupid buzz terms and platitudes over and over and over again like a mindless parrot considered normal?

It looks more like an obsessive-compulsive disorder to me.

Anyway, in evidence of why normal people think Israel intends to steal Palestinians' natural gas...

IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

Israel's defence minister has confirmed that military plans to 'uproot Hamas' are about dominating Gaza's gas reserves

Woo. You are a one-trick pony, Princess.
Evidently you saw the misleading headline but didn't actually read that Guardian POS. Ya'alon - according to the article - is of the opinion that Hamas will use any revenue from any source not to improve the lives of Gazans but rather to fund their terrorist activities. He didn't have the same opinion of the PA.
"Proceeds of a Palestinian gas sale to Israel would likely not trickle down to help an impoverished Palestinian public. Rather, based on Israel's past experience, the proceeds will likely serve to fund further terror attacks against Israel…
A gas transaction with the Palestinian Authority [PA] will, by definition, involve Hamas. Hamas will either benefit from the royalties or it will sabotage the project and launch attacks against Fatah, the gas installations, Israel – or all three… It is clear that without an overall military operation to uproot Hamas control of Gaza, no drilling work can take place without the consent of the radical Islamic movement."

Last edited:
Anyway, in evidence of why normal people think Israel intends to steal Palestinians' natural gas...

IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

Israel's defence minister has confirmed that military plans to 'uproot Hamas' are about dominating Gaza's gas reserves
YAY!!! :biggrin: :bye1::dance::eusa_shhh: :happy-1: :gs:

A most appropriate response! The article does not support CNM's claim that "Israel intends to steal Palestinians' natural gas..." but rather that Ya'alon believes any revenue that reaches Hamas will be used to fund terrorism and not to help those hapless Gazans. Ya'alon goes on to say Hamas must be sidelined or destroyed, not that Israel plans to control or steal their gas. The headline is misleading, the article incredibly lame and CNM is a liar. Go figure.

Yeah ... the indigenous non-Muslims were dhimma ...abused but tolerated as long as they paid a special tax and were powerless with no rights but to the air they breathed. You eagerly dismiss the vicious nature of those "peaceful" Arab/Muslims while defending their "right" to oppress and attack those who don't share their Islamism (and we both know why).
Not according to historical records kept by the UN.

Really? Could you post a link to those UN "historical records?"
:lmao:

All of which means normal people think Palestinians are the focus of Israeli efforts to keep them as Untermensch.

So normal people think Palestinians

live under apartheid regimes,
have their opinions suppressed,
live under military rule in occupied territories,
have their land and property appropriated by Israel,
are cast as uncaring,
have their misfortunes laughed at by Israel,
still hold the keys and deeds to property other people are living in,
will have their off shore gas stolen by Israel,
are the focus of Israeli efforts to keep them as Untermensch.

Is repeating the same stupid buzz terms and platitudes over and over and over again like a mindless parrot considered normal?

It looks more like an obsessive-compulsive disorder to me.

This is what he's trying to do.

http://www.ufobc.ca/Reports/Images/puppet.jpg

Really? Could you post a link to those UN "historical records?"
:lmao:
Okay.

"... We wish to point out here that the Jewish population of Palestine who lived there before the War never had any trouble with their Arab neighbours. They enjoyed the same rights and privileges as their fellow Ottoman citizens, and never agitated for the Declaration of November 1917. It is the Zionists outside Palestine who worked for the Balfour Declaration ...
- Winston Churchill
Back to you, camel butt!

You terrorist lovers never get it right. At the behest of the Nazi Mufti, Muslim animals massacred and committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron. It is because of that event that Jews decided to arm themselves and create militias to protect themselves from Muslim savages. A civil war then ensued, and the Jews came out on top.

Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you? I said no major violence until "after" the Zionist migration. The Hebron riots were at the time of the migration. Riots, that Zionists started.

Actually you don't get it, do you? Ancients Jews of Hebron had been there for centuries. The Arab Mufti leader went to Germany and became a Nazi, and that's when the Arabs attacked and murdered the Jews of Hebron. It was the Arabs that were instigated by the Mufti and committed the first attack and slaughter of ancient Jews. So the Arabs started a civil war that they lost. Get your head out of your ass and stop lying and spreading propaganda.

There is always a recognized authority. Most times the person just has to look for it.
Then who was the recognized authority you are referring to?

Irgun? Their a Jewish terrorist group.
Irgun was a militia created after the Hebron massacre to protect Jewish communities.

You see how it all began when Arab IslamoNazi animals decided to slaughter Jews and get away with it?

Forum List

Back