What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

Palestine has sought and received assistance from the UN, Iran and Russia to name a few yet they still resort to terrorism.
It seems you decline to nominate the always available authority to which Palestinians should have appealed at the time.

I suggest this is because it didn't exist but you are not prepared to back down from an untenable position.
Did not exist? We are talking an entire history here.

For example:
1.live under apartheid regimes - The Palestinians of Gaza/WB?
Where is the specific line determining apartheid?
Since when?
Which laws are completely unjustified, and which are partly justified, discussing the outcome.
Let the writer from Haaretz speak for me here.

Yes, it is apartheid

http://www.haaretz.com

Let's let old Carter be, so he may let sleeping warriors lie; he will not be back. The contents of his words, however, should not be ignored. "Apartheid," he said, "apartheid" - a dark, scary word coined by Afrikaners and meaning segregation, racial segregation.

What does he want from us, that evil man: What do we have to do with apartheid? Does a separation fence constitute separation? Do separate roads for Jewish settlers and Palestinians really separate? Are Palestinian enclaves between Jewish settlements Bantustans?

There is no hint of similarity between South Africa and Israel, and only a sick mind could draw such shadowy connections between them. Roadblocks and inspections at every turn; licenses and permits for every little matter; the arbitrary seizure of land; special privileges in water use; cheap, hard labor; forming and uniting families by bureaucratic whim - none of these are apartheid, in any way. They are an incontrovertible security necessity, period.

The white Afrikaners, too, had reasons for their segregation policy; they, too, felt threatened - a great evil was at their door, and they were frightened, out to defend themselves. Unfortunately, however, all good reasons for apartheid are bad reasons; apartheid always has a reason, and it never has a justification. And what acts like apartheid, is run like apartheid and harasses like apartheid, is not a duck - it is apartheid. Nor does it even solve the problem of fear: Today, everyone knows that all apartheid will inevitably reach its sorry end.
I Assumed you know quite enough which is why I'd like to discuss each and every point you made, so lets talk about what you know instead of a random copy-paste you made using Google Search.
And by the way, I boycott Haaretz just like you do.

Haaretz is well known

Palestine has sought and received assistance from the UN, Iran and Russia to name a few yet they still resort to terrorism.
You're dodging the question. Who was the policing authority in the area that could put a stop to the violence in 1948? Receiving assistance, is not enforcing the law.

You're dodging the question. Who was the policing authority in the area that could put a stop to the violence in 1948? Receiving assistance, is not enforcing the law.
of course it is, look at the sanctions on Iran.

Here is a former Minister of Education. Do you boycott her also? Maybe a bit of divestment? Anyway:

This Road is for Jews Only. Yes, There is Apartheid in Israel

http://www.globalresearch.ca

If that were not enough, the generals commanding the region frequently issue further orders, regulations, instructions and rules (let us not forget: they are the lords of the land). By now they have requisitioned further lands for the purpose of constructing “Jewish only” roads. Wonderful roads, wide roads, well-paved roads, brightly lit at night–all that on stolen land. When a Palestinian drives on such a road, his vehicle is confiscated and he is sent on his way.

On one occasion I witnessed such an encounter between a driver and a soldier who was taking down the details before confiscating the vehicle and sending its owner away. “Why?” I asked the soldier. “It’s an order–this is a Jews-only road”, he replied. I inquired as to where was the sign indicating this fact and instructing [other] drivers not to use it. His answer was nothing short of amazing. “It is his responsibility to know it, and besides, what do you want us to do, put up a sign here and let some antisemitic reporter or journalist take a photo so he that can show the world that Apartheid exists here?

Oh, let me say my 'quotes' of Mandela on apartheid in the Occupied Terrritories in a letter to Friedman are not so. It was 'satire' written by another.

Here is a former Minister of Education. Do you boycott her also? Maybe a bit of divestment? Anyway:

This Road is for Jews Only. Yes, There is Apartheid in Israel

http://www.globalresearch.ca

If that were not enough, the generals commanding the region frequently issue further orders, regulations, instructions and rules (let us not forget: they are the lords of the land). By now they have requisitioned further lands for the purpose of constructing “Jewish only” roads. Wonderful roads, wide roads, well-paved roads, brightly lit at night–all that on stolen land. When a Palestinian drives on such a road, his vehicle is confiscated and he is sent on his way.

On one occasion I witnessed such an encounter between a driver and a soldier who was taking down the details before confiscating the vehicle and sending its owner away. “Why?” I asked the soldier. “It’s an order–this is a Jews-only road”, he replied. I inquired as to where was the sign indicating this fact and instructing [other] drivers not to use it. His answer was nothing short of amazing. “It is his responsibility to know it, and besides, what do you want us to do, put up a sign here and let some antisemitic reporter or journalist take a photo so he that can show the world that Apartheid exists here?

Global Research? Really? Aren't they famous for publishing "North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy?" You sure can pick 'em.
:lmao:

Globalresearch.ca - RationalWiki

Oh, let me say my 'quotes' of Mandela on apartheid in the Occupied Terrritories in a letter to Friedman are not so. It was 'satire' written by another.

You do quote a lot of shady and bogus sources. Perhaps you should actually read what you post BEFORE posting it. It will make you seem less of a MORON.
Just sayin'. :biggrin:

You do quote a lot of shady and bogus sources. Perhaps you should actually read what you post BEFORE posting it. It will make you seem less of a MORON.
Just sayin'. :biggrin:
I wonder you see a difference in the sources, you will deny it all anyway.

Your myth is a lie.

There are many laws in Israel that make Israeli-Arabs 2nd class citizens, like the Nakba Law.

What about the Nakba Law - which grants Israel's Finance Minister the authority to reduce the budget of state-funded bodies that openly reject Israel as a Jewish state - makes Israeli Arabs into 2nd class citizens?

Last edited:
Most of the world is negative on Israel? Israel is such a small place, and is no way a threat to world peace. But just about any Muslim country that is at war with Isreal is also a threat to world peace, how does the "world" deal with that? It was Muslims that attacked the free world on Sept. 11 2001. Islam has no qualms about attacking innocent people, because they want to define innocence. Sickening.

I Assumed you know quite enough which is why I'd like to discuss each and every point you made, so lets talk about what you know instead of a random copy-paste you made using Google Search.
And by the way, I boycott Haaretz just like you do.
If the conditions stated in that article are not enough to show you why normal people think Palestinians live under apartheid regimes I can do no better.

Perhaps you can convince normal people that Palestinians do not live under apartheid regimes. Feel free.
You misunderstood me again, I want you to describe in detail why you think the Palestinians live in apartheid regime, provide raw evidence.

Billo_Really, et al,

We are not taking about a diagnostic exercise on an inanimate object.

I think we need to move forward a bit. It serves no useful purpose to dwell on events of six, seven, eight and nine decades ago, during a period of hostile evolution. These events cannot be changes. And the association between the factors that can solve todays issue are very remote to the pol-mil conditions of these distant periods. What we see historically in the Palestinian Black Hand or the Irgun has little impact on the potential for solutions to the evolved situation of today.
You cannot move forward until you determine the cause of the problem. No problem can be solved until you break it down to the causal level. If you do not know how a problem came into existence, then you'll have no idea on how to find the right solution.
(COMMENT)

The first elemental cause of the problem is the inability of the Arab Palestinian to adopt the codification of the principles of international law concerning friendly relations and co-operation among States, and the essential principle that all States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means and in such a manner as that international peace and security and justice are not endangered. It is no more complicated then that; seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements.

I do not believe that the Arab Palestinian wants to establish a peaceful settlement and begin the process to the mediation of grievances. I don't think the leadership of the Palestinian people want a better life for their people. And I don't believe the people of the State of Palestine have as a goal, --- peace, security and prosperity. They have been fighting for so long that they are a new species in a culture that does not know any other way.
It's not what you don't believe about the Palestinian leadership, it's what you don't believe about the Israeli leadership, which is the problem. That through their barbaric, tyrannical actions, they are causing the majority of the violence.
(COMMENT)

I think you have this ass-backwards. It is not the Israelis that have been brutal, savage and vicious (your word "barbaric") in the last half-century. It was the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) that practically invented suicide bombing, perfected hijackings and piracy, and international massacres as in the Olympic Team. Barbaric is the word we use when innocents are held hostage, shot in the back of the head and their body dumped on the tarmac. Savage is a word we apply to a people that pirate a ship and brutally kill a wheelchair bound passenger and roll him off into the sea. Vicious is a word we use to describe the kidnapping and murder of three teenage seminary students.

When the Israelis impose a hardship and constraint, (your word "tyrannical") on the HoAP, it is not unjust or undeserving, but a reasonable-man precaution in maintaining "effective control" of a general population that exhibits both Psychopathic and Sociopathic behaviors, unable to distinguish between right and wrong --- or --- good and evil.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back