What do you do for a living?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I'm a quality control inspector at the doll factory.

0_Westworld-style-sex-robot-factory-offers-glimpse-at-quality-control-process.jpg

Last edited:
I just started a job...golf instructor....I hold a daily session for kids at the course where I live....I didn't think I would like it...I was just going to fill in until they got a replacement for the guy that just left...but I like the kids...they call me coach...lol...its a ton of fun and keeps me from popping a beer open until after 5pm.....lol

Manikins!!!!!!!!! Give me the creeps. Sort of a jack of all trades for me as a profession. Worked in agriculture from picking in the fields to running equipment and on the loading dock loading citrus rolling on a roller belt on pallets then loaded on trucks, From 7 am until all the citrus is gone some times until midnight. Worked on a worm farm. And all phases of residential construction from clearing the land to the final inspection punch out and warranty work. Moved on to Landscape construction and maintenance and structure repairs and maintenance. That all took over 20 years. Next 20years working for the city in parks pretty much doing what I did before. All my work skills came in to play there in that park. I am also a certified soil ,water. erosion
inspector. Now retired .

Manikins!!!!!!!!! Give me the creeps. Sort of a jack of all trades for me as a profession. Worked in agriculture from picking in the fields to running equipment and on the loading dock loading citrus rolling on a roller belt on pallets then loaded on trucks, From 7 am until all the citrus is gone some times until midnight. Worked on a worm farm. And all phases of residential construction from clearing the land to the final inspection punch out and warranty work. Moved on to Landscape construction and maintenance and structure repairs and maintenance. That all took over 20 years. Next 20years working for the city in parks pretty much doing what I did before. All my work skills came in to play there in that park. I am also a certified soil ,water. erosion
inspector. Now retired .

Those ain't mannequins... those are vinyl hookers.

Forum List

Back