What do you think has contributed more to air pollution and global warming? The 4000 nuclear bomb tests done worldwide, or wood fire stoves?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The climate change hoax is getting ridiculous.

Especially when you NEVER hear the people in America wanting to hold China to account….why is that?

Canada is like 1% of the world’s carbon emissons…yet Trudeau is ready to hamstring their economy like it will have any impact.

Ignore these frauds…in fact, push back against these frauds.

Especially when you NEVER hear the people in America wanting to hold China to account….why is that?

Just to answer this question. We can't.

Canada is like 1% of the world’s carbon emissons…yet Trudeau is ready to hamstring their economy like it will have any impact.

I thought you were going to discuss the impact of nuclear tests? Seems a topic for a good discussion.

Just to answer this question. We can't.

I thought you were going to discuss the impact of nuclear tests? Seems a topic for a good discussion.

There is no political hay to make by trying to make China stop polluting…plus, China will tell them to fuck off.

They build coal power plants like weekly.

Yep.

1690765055442.png

[Link]

I imagine quite a bit of global warming is caused by all those wealthy elites in their private jets flying to and fro to various climate summits.

There is no warming outside of growing urban areas on the surface.

Who puts what amount of Co2 in the atmosphere doesn't matter since Co2 does nothing. And they ALL know that....

Nuclear tests were so popular back in the 50's that they became a freaking tourist attraction in Vegas. Actors were diagnosed with cancer allegedly because of a movie that was filmed near a nuclear test site. Ironically the movie starring Duke Wayne as Gengis Kahn was a bust. Factor in ships that were sunk in WW2 that have been percolating haz-mat bubbles for eighty years and you don't need to blame my F150. Global warming is a gigantic extortion scheme.

When Greta Van Whatever goes to China and tell Xi to stop all fossil fuels…then I might believe the movement is sincere.

Can you imagine anyone telling Xi to stop using fossil fuels? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I dare any climate cult fuck to try.

They want climate lock downs. It is only going to get worse.

Wrong.
China is 27% of the world's carbon emissons,

R.504789b50a5e88b10f697b9cf942b9e2

You climate cult fucks, explain this to me.

thousands of nuclear bombs or wood burning stoves.

You people are frauds.

You climate cult fucks, explain this to me.

thousands of nuclear bombs or wood burning stoves.

You people are frauds.
A high school Algebra class calculated how many nukes it would take to increase the temp of Antarctica by 1 degree...it was like 230,000 nukes. Yet climate change hysteria what a joke. :auiqs.jpg:

As long as we see building on the coastal areas continue and not move ack in all areas, then it is a hoax. Prog governors of coastal areas have not stopped it. We are much better off improving our methods of reducing pollution in all ways using the current so called fossil fuels that gave us a good life.

Forum List

Back