Debate Now What does Islam contribute to Western nations?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is an Invite Only thread. If your member name does not appear in the alert call list -- DO NOT POST HERE -- do not even use the rating buttons on posts in this thread.

The one extra rule I have chosen is that there are no Deflections allowed, the Topic is Islam and not the but but but what about Christians thing. Of course I want all Invites to be cordial with each other, no name calling etc

What exactly does Islam contribute to Western nations that is positive and constructive? We on the Right can think of many reasons why Islam is not compatible with Western values.

We have Pro-Islamists who 98% are on the Left who put forward the mantra that IF Western nations do not accomodate unlimited amounts of Islamists that effectively Western nations are just going to collapse or whatever, that we literally CANNOT do without Islam and Islamists because they contribute such fundamental benefits to Western nations and that without Islam and Islamists it seems that Western nations will not be able to function anymore.

So what exactly are these fundamental benefits that Islam brings? What are the positive and constructive assets that Islam offers Western nations, benefits and assets that according to the Pro-Islamists we cannot do without.

The Rightist Invites are the below:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Correll eagle1462010 DarkFury

The Leftist Invites are the below:

Coyote candycorn Penelope Timmy JimH52

If ANYONE does NOT want to participate then just comment that you would prefer not to, please do not have a Drama Queen fit or whatever :smoke:

Last edited:
  • Banned
There's obviously no benefit to muslim immigration to the West.

Of course I agree with you, but the Pro-Islamists disagree and insist there is so this thread gives the ones I have Invited an excellent opportunity to tell us about the benefits they think that Islam gives to Western nations. We can mention all the negatives there are allowing Islam into Western nations, but the opposing side I have not read where they have given any positives of allowing Islam into Western nations, so they have the opportunity in this thread to tell us about all these positives etc.

Of course I agree with you, but the Pro-Islamists disagree and insist there is so this thread gives the ones I have Invited an excellent opportunity to tell us about the benefits they think that Islam gives to Western nations. We can mention all the negatives there are allowing Islam into Western nations, but the opposing side I have not read where they have given any positives of allowing Islam into Western nations, so they have the opportunity in this thread to tell us about all these positives etc.

They'll claim it's the humanitarian thing to do completely leaving out the fact that they want to kill us....which of course isn't humanitarian in the least.

There are some benefits from productive immigrants, helping bolster numbers of workers per retiree.

They are of course, massively out weighted by the negatives of loss of social capital, social spending, crime, and terrorism, ect.

• Banned

They'll claim it's the humanitarian thing to do completely leaving out the fact that they want to kill us....which of course isn't humanitarian in the least.

Well this is a part that we would hope they can elaborate on, why they ignore the situation that Islam in general is Anti-Western the Islamists see ALL of us as Infidels and that they in general hate Western values which they consider to be vile decadence etc.

I have invited five Leftists who have posted many comments supporting Islam and also supporting allowing Islamists into Western nations, we have ALL been in many threads together about Islam and the situation has always been we comment why we think it's not a good thing allowing Islam into Western nations, we have given our reasons why we think it is detrimental to Western nations and why Islam is not compatible with Western values and in those threads all we have received in return is name calling ie. racist bigot and deflections of what about Christians etc

This thread then is the opportunity without the name calling and without the deflections onto Christians for the five Invites from the Left to tell us WHAT benefits Islam and Islamists bring to Western nations and I add we are meaning in the CURRENT in the NOW the contemporary period, we do not want to discuss previous Centuries or whatever.

So far NOT ONE of the five Leftist Invites has posted, not EVEN Coyote who never does NOT post in EVERY thread about Islam and praises Islam at every available opportunity, so Coyote why not post in THIS thread is it because you CANNOT deflect away from Islam onto Christians etc?

Last edited:

There are some benefits from productive immigrants, helping bolster numbers of workers per retiree.

They are of course, massively out weighted by the negatives of loss of social capital, social spending, crime, and terrorism, ect.

Which of course is a net negative.

Still waiting to hear the benefits......
I wont hold my breath.

Well I will leave the thread open and we will see if any comment, as per the rules set by FCT I have the amount allowed in the thread minus one, there are 11 in the thread the maximum allowed is 12 and the five Leftists are not outnumbered I have been fair, it's not that I have Invited 10 Rightists and 1 Leftist.

I wont hold my breath.

Well I will leave the thread open and we will see if any comment, as per the rules set by FCT I have the amount allowed in the thread minus one, there are 11 in the thread the maximum allowed is 12 and the five Leftists are not outnumbered I have been fair, it's not that I have Invited 10 Rightists and 1 Leftist.

Thats all you can do.
The results speak for themselves.

I wont hold my breath.

Thats all you can do.

Well yes, but also I have not ruled out that at some point Coyote will post but it will be like a mini novella type post that will take us two hours to digest :omg:

I wont hold my breath.

Thats all you can do.

Well yes, but also I have not ruled out that at some point Coyote will post but it will be like a mini novella type post that will take us two hours to digest :omg:

And in the end wont mean a damn thing.

I think that with all things being equal, there are bound to be some muslims here in the United States that are good decent people. That being said I have not seen too many of them denouncing what the terrorists do, and how they are overrunning Europe. So as a whole I think they contribute little here.

Well this is a part that we would hope they can elaborate on, why they ignore the situation that Islam in general is Anti-Western the Islamists see ALL of us as Infidels and that they in general hate Western values which they consider to be vile decadence etc.

I have invited five Leftists who have posted many comments supporting Islam and also supporting allowing Islamists into Western nations, we have ALL been in many threads together about Islam and the situation has always been we comment why we think it's not a good thing allowing Islam into Western nations, we have given our reasons why we think it is detrimental to Western nations and why Islam is not compatible with Western values and in those threads all we have received in return is name calling ie. racist bigot and deflections of what about Christians etc

This thread then is the opportunity without the name calling and without the deflections onto Christians for the five Invites from the Left to tell us WHAT benefits Islam and Islamists bring to Western nations and I add we are meaning in the CURRENT in the NOW the contemporary period, we do not want to discuss previous Centuries or whatever.

So far NOT ONE of the five Leftist Invites has posted, not EVEN Coyote who never does NOT post in EVERY thread about Islam and praises Islam at every available opportunity, so Coyote why not post in THIS thread is it because you CANNOT deflect away from Islam onto Christians etc?
I sincerely suggest NOT holding your breath! :04:

I think that with all things being equal, there are bound to be some muslims here in the United States that are good decent people. That being said I have not seen too many of them denouncing what the terrorists do, and how they are overrunning Europe. So as a whole I think they contribute little here.

Well I don't think any of us have advocated that ALL Muslims are terrorists, to do so would be ridiculous, I think in general our problem is with Islam which unfortunately is the religion that ALL Muslims adhere to and that the problem with Islam is that it is different to other established religions in that it is NOT just a religion there is a political spectrum to it as well that runs in parallel with the religious component and this is one of the fundamental problems with Islam being in Western nations because the Religious/Political Spectrum of Islam is why so many Muslims in Western nations are so easily Radicalised and it is a type of Radicalisation that is detrimental to Western nations.

I agree that the Negatives then outweigh any Positives and that the contribution of Muslims to Western nations is minimal.

I sincerely suggest NOT holding your breath! :04:

This thread gives a selection of the Pro-Islamists at this forum the opportunity to elaborate to us, this because their almost continuous Active Promotion of Islam in Western nations is difficult to us to comprehend. This is not an Echo Chamber, they have the opportunity to participate and elaborate and give us the reasons why they insist that Western nations benefit from having Islam in Western nations and why we should allow almost limitless amounts of Islamists into Western nations etc.

Poland has moved against Islamics as well. What good have they done? Well if you are BIG governent and ANTI gun you have a way to terrorize your citizens. These "groups" like Islam or MS13 are tools by which BIG government will TRY and convince citizens citizens need fewer guns and more governent control.

If you told Texans it was LEGAL to shoot border hoppers border hopping would END in Texas in under 6 months.

They believe in Theology.........Gov't is controlled by Religion.........It is put into their hearts and minds as little Children.

And they believe their purpose is the spread of it. The customs in the Middle East from which they come are by our standards Barbarism by many here. They will not adapt and press for their faith to form Sharia Courts and a belief that we are infidels even though WE ALLOWED THEM to live here.........Talk about biting the hand that feeds you............We are under no obligation to accept anyone...........This is not their country it is ours.........If you can't respect our laws and culture.........we don't need you.

Poland has moved against Islamics as well. What good have they done? Well if you are BIG governent and ANTI gun you have a way to terrorize your citizens. These "groups" like Islam or MS13 are tools by which BIG government will TRY and convince citizens citizens need fewer guns and more governent control.

If you told Texans it was LEGAL to shoot border hoppers border hopping would END in Texas in under 6 months.

Damn right it would!!!

Forum List

Back