Debate Now What does Islam contribute to Western nations?

This is an Invite Only thread. If your member name does not appear in the alert call list -- DO NOT POST HERE -- do not even use the rating buttons on posts in this thread.

The one extra rule I have chosen is that there are no Deflections allowed, the Topic is Islam and not the but but but what about Christians thing. Of course I want all Invites to be cordial with each other, no name calling etc

What exactly does Islam contribute to Western nations that is positive and constructive? We on the Right can think of many reasons why Islam is not compatible with Western values.

We have Pro-Islamists who 98% are on the Left who put forward the mantra that IF Western nations do not accomodate unlimited amounts of Islamists that effectively Western nations are just going to collapse or whatever, that we literally CANNOT do without Islam and Islamists because they contribute such fundamental benefits to Western nations and that without Islam and Islamists it seems that Western nations will not be able to function anymore.

So what exactly are these fundamental benefits that Islam brings? What are the positive and constructive assets that Islam offers Western nations, benefits and assets that according to the Pro-Islamists we cannot do without.

The Rightist Invites are the below:

miketx HereWeGoAgain Correll eagle1462010 DarkFury

The Leftist Invites are the below:

Coyote candycorn Penelope Timmy JimH52

If ANYONE does NOT want to participate then just comment that you would prefer not to, please do not have a Drama Queen fit or whatever :smoke:

Okay so now all of the Rightist Invites have accepted and have posted, not ONE of the five Leftist Invites has yet posted anything, this says what that you cannot provide ANY examples of the benefits that YOU insist Islam brings to Western nations? Which YOU insist is why Western nations should both embrace Islam and also allow unlimited amounts of Muslims into Western nations.

Some of us have things to do. I had to get the cleaning done, and then go for a two mile run and 3 mile hike with the dogs. More important than the internet :p

I apologise for being impatient. I hope that two mile run and hike with the dogs was excellent and after Mr. Coyote had your dinner waiting for you :smoke:

This is something I do not agree with. No one is making that claim and I hate arguing based on false premises. Immigration needs to be controlled. No country can sustain unlimited and uncontrolled immigration whether they are Muslim or some other group. I'm not making that argument and neither are any other leftists I know here.

We will disagree here. Actions speak louder than words. By agreeing Obama policies of Catch and Release many are practicing what they preach. That is a Welcome Mat as they stay here for many years and dontd show up for court. Sanctuary cities is also flagrant disregard for our laws.

What exactly is Catch and Release?

This is something I do not agree with. No one is making that claim and I hate arguing based on false premises. Immigration needs to be controlled. No country can sustain unlimited and uncontrolled immigration whether they are Muslim or some other group. I'm not making that argument and neither are any other leftists I know here.

We will disagree here. Actions speak louder than words. By agreeing Obama policies of Catch and Release many are practicing what they preach. That is a Welcome Mat as they stay here for many years and dontd show up for court. Sanctuary cities is also flagrant disregard for our laws.

They are allowed to free roam of the country while waiting for the trial date..........aka they let them go.

They are allowed to free roam of the country while waiting for the trial date..........aka they let them go.

WTF that's insane, no wonder you have MILLIONS of Illegals that you lose track of and cannot apprehend, they are all roaming around, they could be anywhere, IMHO IF you are going to release that type they should be chipped like you do with dogs, that way you can keep track of them and also I add anyone who gets Deported should be chipped that way you would know automatically if they have reentered.

This is an Invite Only thread. If your member name does not appear in the alert call list -- DO NOT POST HERE -- do not even use the rating buttons on posts in this thread.

The one extra rule I have chosen is that there are no Deflections allowed, the Topic is Islam and not the but but but what about Christians thing. Of course I want all Invites to be cordial with each other, no name calling etc

What exactly does Islam contribute to Western nations that is positive and constructive? We on the Right can think of many reasons why Islam is not compatible with Western values.

We have Pro-Islamists who 98% are on the Left who put forward the mantra that IF Western nations do not accomodate unlimited amounts of Islamists that effectively Western nations are just going to collapse or whatever, that we literally CANNOT do without Islam and Islamists because they contribute such fundamental benefits to Western nations and that without Islam and Islamists it seems that Western nations will not be able to function anymore.

So what exactly are these fundamental benefits that Islam brings? What are the positive and constructive assets that Islam offers Western nations, benefits and assets that according to the Pro-Islamists we cannot do without.

If ANYONE does NOT want to participate then just comment that you would prefer not to, please do not have a Drama Queen fit or whatever :smoke:

Okay so now all of the Rightist Invites have accepted and have posted, not ONE of the five Leftist Invites has yet posted anything, this says what that you cannot provide ANY examples of the benefits that YOU insist Islam brings to Western nations? Which YOU insist is why Western nations should both embrace Islam and also allow unlimited amounts of Muslims into Western nations.

Some of us have things to do. I had to get the cleaning done, and then go for a two mile run and 3 mile hike with the dogs. More important than the internet :p

I apologise for being impatient. I hope that two mile run and hike with the dogs was excellent and after Mr. Coyote had your dinner waiting for you :smoke:
uh...no to the dinner...
Sigh

uh...no to the dinner...
Sigh

You need to train Mr. Coyote like you train your dogs :wink:

They believe in Theology.........Gov't is controlled by Religion.........It is put into their hearts and minds as little Children.

And they believe their purpose is the spread of it. The customs in the Middle East from which they come are by our standards Barbarism by many here. They will not adapt and press for their faith to form Sharia Courts and a belief that we are infidels even though WE ALLOWED THEM to live here.........Talk about biting the hand that feeds you............We are under no obligation to accept anyone...........This is not their country it is ours.........If you can't respect our laws and culture.........we don't need you.

As you comment the situation is in all Western nations that Islam has been allowed in to, they will not adapt they will not 100% adhere to Western values they arrive in Western nations bringing THEIR system, THEIR customs, THEIR values, THEIR philosophy ALL of which are 100% diametrically opposed to OUR system, OUR customs, OUR values, OUR philosophy, they want US to adapt to THEIR ways to ACCOMODATE them when it should be that THEY adapt to OUR ways.

I have given a selection of Leftists who we see in nearly all threads on Islam the opportunity to get in this thread to tell us the benefits they INSIST that Islam brings to Western nations, for them to elaborate on why they love Islam so much, they are not in this thread able to do what they do in the other threads that is when we comment why we think Islam is not compatible with Western values they are not able to deflect by changing the topic to anything from Christians to Hindus and also they are not able to resort to their favourite of telling everyone they are a racist bigot for NOT accepting that Islam is compatible with Western values and these things combined with that they must be not able to give adequate reasons why Islam should be allowed into Western nations are the reasons why IMHO not ONE of them this far has been able to make any comments in this thread.
In the US we have no problem with them adapting and becoming Americans.

They believe in Theology.........Gov't is controlled by Religion.........It is put into their hearts and minds as little Children.

And they believe their purpose is the spread of it. The customs in the Middle East from which they come are by our standards Barbarism by many here. They will not adapt and press for their faith to form Sharia Courts and a belief that we are infidels even though WE ALLOWED THEM to live here.........Talk about biting the hand that feeds you............We are under no obligation to accept anyone...........This is not their country it is ours.........If you can't respect our laws and culture.........we don't need you.

As you comment the situation is in all Western nations that Islam has been allowed in to, they will not adapt they will not 100% adhere to Western values they arrive in Western nations bringing THEIR system, THEIR customs, THEIR values, THEIR philosophy ALL of which are 100% diametrically opposed to OUR system, OUR customs, OUR values, OUR philosophy, they want US to adapt to THEIR ways to ACCOMODATE them when it should be that THEY adapt to OUR ways.

I have given a selection of Leftists who we see in nearly all threads on Islam the opportunity to get in this thread to tell us the benefits they INSIST that Islam brings to Western nations, for them to elaborate on why they love Islam so much, they are not in this thread able to do what they do in the other threads that is when we comment why we think Islam is not compatible with Western values they are not able to deflect by changing the topic to anything from Christians to Hindus and also they are not able to resort to their favourite of telling everyone they are a racist bigot for NOT accepting that Islam is compatible with Western values and these things combined with that they must be not able to give adequate reasons why Islam should be allowed into Western nations are the reasons why IMHO not ONE of them this far has been able to make any comments in this thread.

If so why do I read about so many situations of the opposite?

WTF that's insane, no wonder you have MILLIONS of Illegals that you lose track of and cannot apprehend, they are all roaming around, they could be anywhere, IMHO IF you are going to release that type they should be chipped like you do with dogs, that way you can keep track of them and also I add anyone who gets Deported should be chipped that way you would know automatically if they have reentered.
Which is why Trump reversed Obama policy...............Now they are at the point of calling him a Nazi and Hitler. They are in a Frenzy because of the Children issue...........I heard on the way home today that about 2000 kids were separated under Trump, but under Obama the same happened on a lesser scale. About 200 according to what I was listening to......but under Obama they just turned them loose........They blend into society....go to Sanctuary Cities or states........States like California allows them to get Drivers licenses............they can find dead people Social Security Numbers from forgers........and then never show up for the trial.

Our immigration system has not been properly enforced in a long time........and they have put loop holes in the system that are abused.........

Under the Flores Law.........Immigration can only hold the children for 20 days......They must be released....or given to social services if no relatives can be found. Yet if their parents demand Asylum they will be held longer.............

Instant LEGAL crisis................To scream bloody murder about.........They call it child abuse.............and many other things now.............but legally ICE has to obey the laws of this country.

The Dems are screaming that Trump can fix this with an executive order.............Just like Obama and go back to Catch and Release which is basically no policy at all..........might as well put a welcome mat at the border.

You mean not following LEGAL means to be here..........blending in...........getting jobs...........and not even being a citizen.......

The Chamber of Commerce loves it.........cheap labor...........and the Dems abuse it finding ways to get them to vote..........even though they will not say so.

You mean not following LEGAL means to be here..........blending in...........getting jobs...........and not even being a citizen.......

The Chamber of Commerce loves it.........cheap labor...........and the Dems abuse it finding ways to get them to vote..........even though they will not say so.
Are we talking about the same thing? Most immigrants from Muslim countries come hete legally.

Are we talking about the same thing? Most immigrants from Muslim countries come hete legally.
No............she asked about Catch and Release.........so I'm off topic

I think in this thread on some issues I will allow you, mike, HWGA, Correll and Fury to respond specifically to as I am not 100% in the knowledge about in general how Muslims in America interact with Non-Muslim Americans etc

I think in this thread on some issues I will allow you, mike, HWGA, Correll and Fury to respond specifically to as I am not 100% in the knowledge about in general how Muslims in America interact with Non-Muslim Americans etc
There are very few Muslims that I know of where I'm at..........You see them in the stores occasionally but do not think much of it...........They are just shopping........In bigger cities I would imagine you'd see more.........Near where the Mosques are at.............but I'm in a southern state and I don't think they would get the same reception here as they would in New York if they started building a bunch of Mosques here.........While we respect the Freedoms in this country to believe as you believe............we have reason to mistrust them given what is happening in the world. The biggest being those from Syria fleeing the Wars..........They say they are properly vetted............How so..........War torn countries .......no way to know who they really are........no paperwork confirming whether they are good or bad..............No way to know in the group the next pair of Boston Marathon bombers are there...........

To me ................that is a risk of security and not worth letting them in........and we recommended that safe zones be set up in Syria or very close.......but they would be contained and detained .........until ISIS is gone and they can return home.......

But just like Europe.....it's a we have to safe the refugees............but not nearly on the same level.............They could be saved there............in their own country because we don't have a crystal ball to show us who's good and bad.

There is also the Sharia thing............in which they believe they are ruled by God and God alone....which makes it difficult to blend into our culture when they may say our laws are against their religion and demand Sharia Courts become their right in a Democracy.......And Sharia when it goes to the dark side causes extreme problems just as Europe has found out the hard way.

https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/files/2018-06/BG3314.pdf

Almost 1,000 people have been injured or killed in terrorist attacks featuring

asylum seekers or refugees since 2014. Over the past four years,

16 percent of Islamist plots in Europe featured asylum seekers or refugees.

ISIS has direct connections to the majority of plots, with Germany

targeted most often, and Syrians more frequently involved than any

other nationality. Nearly three-quarters of plotters carry out, or have

their plans thwarted, within two years of arrival in Europe. Radicalization

of plotters generally occurred abroad although in the most recent

plots, more commonly within Europe itself. Europe’s response to

migration flows has been inadequate and inadvertently increased the

terrorist threat dramatically. European leaders must acknowledge the

mistakes of the past and control the refugee flow strictly in the future

If so why do I read about so many situations of the opposite?
How many situations are there really?

Approximatley 3.45 million Americans are Muslim.

There's obviously no benefit to muslim immigration to the West.

Any immigrant that becomes a good productive citizen is a a benefit.

I get this sent to my email, this below and I look at that picture of that poor dog and it literally makes me want that migrant camp full of the Muslim savages - who have NO RIGHT to be squatting on MY Continent - to be torched and them to burn alive, ALL of them, this is just ONE incident, it's basically of epidemic proportions with this crowd of filth, there are other pictures of other animals from other nations that have been RAPED TO DEATH by these Muslim savages most of those pictures are too graphic for me to post. I tell you if I was anywhere near that migrant camp I would take my gun and I would shoot the POS myself.

upload_2018-6-21_3-13-36.png

upload_2018-6-21_3-16-3.png

upload_2018-6-21_3-16-24.png

Here is the full article link to:

Body of 'raped dog' found inside Greek refugee camp

Forum List

Back