What Does The GOP Have To Offer Me?

I'm selling my vote. Democrats promise affordable healthcare. Insurance went up 1000% on bush watch. The aca isn't perfect but what are Republicans going to do to lower healthcare costs? I don't want to hear about competition and regulations.

Are Republicans ready to bring jobs back home and pay more than $10 hr?

How the GOP going to make college more affordable?

How they gonna beat Isis? By going to war with Iran?

Are Republicans going to bankrupt social security?

Republicans don't seem pro worker. They always defend owners and call us lazy. Sup wit dat?

I suspect Republicans are better in bed than Democrats. More repressed people tend to be kinkier when they finally have permission. :) Spend all that time hearing you shouldn't do this, that, and the other things, you naturally spend more time thinking about such things. :)

I'm selling my vote. Democrats promise affordable healthcare. Insurance went up 1000% on bush watch. The aca isn't perfect but what are Republicans going to do to lower healthcare costs? I don't want to hear about competition and regulations.

Republicans don't seem pro worker. They always defend owners and call us lazy. Sup wit dat?

The Republicans will cut your taxes, balloon the deficit, increase military spending, and get us once again more deeply entangled in the Middle East.

Unlikely...Left wing Americans are still pretty pussed out after these Obama years but they're aware that the Obama's/ Democrats foreign policies are failures and repetitious national embarrassments.

Donald Trump will make us Great again.

The question isn't what can government do for you but what you can do for government.

Sheesh, is sound fiscal policy and a thriving economy to much to ask?

I suspect Republicans are better in bed than Democrats. More repressed people tend to be kinkier when they finally have permission. :) Spend all that time hearing you shouldn't do this, that, and the other things, you naturally spend more time thinking about such things. :)

You're a natural born Democratic Party Representative ...

Why do you depend on the government to control most aspects of your life?

-Geaux

Why do you depend on the government to control most aspects of your life?

-Geaux
11401232_10153463766638189_7619568657504528183_n.jpg

"What Does The GOP Have To Offer Me?"

They offer you an agenda that seeks to deny women their right to privacy, to allow the state to force a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

They offer you the opportunity to attempt to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

They offer you the means by which to violate the voting rights of minorities and the due process rights of immigrants.

They offer you a platform dedicated to conjoining church and state in violation of the First Amendment, a platform hostile to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

They offer you failed economic dogma predicated on errant conservative fiscal policies proven over the decades to be wrong and devoid of merit.

And most of all, they offer you the opportunity to send more Americans to pointlessly die in another failed, illegal war in the Middle East.

In essence, if you're a conservative reactionary frightened by change, the GOP offers you delusional, wrongheaded 'solutions' to assuage your unwarranted fear.

They offer you an agenda that seeks to deny women their right to privacy, to allow the state to force a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

They offer you the opportunity to attempt to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

They offer you the means by which to violate the voting rights of minorities and the due process rights of immigrants.

They offer you a platform dedicated to conjoining church and state in violation of the First Amendment, a platform hostile to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

They offer you failed economic dogma predicated on errant conservative fiscal policies proven over the decades to be wrong and devoid of merit.

And most of all, they offer you the opportunity to send more Americans to pointlessly die in another failed, illegal war in the Middle East.

In essence, if you're a conservative reactionary frightened by change, the GOP offers you delusional, wrongheaded 'solutions' to assuage your unwarranted fear.

You're freaking out Dude...it's amazing that one mind can be so full of that much bullshit...

The problem is that you're an idiot. Politicians run the government, the government doesn't run the economy, nor should it. History proves that government intrusion typically makes things worse. The fact that you want politicians to give you things proves you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Health insurance has been going up with regulations, state mandates and intrusion, lack of competition since the state calls the shots, sky high malpractice insurance, a focus on testing for that reason and now even more government. The opposite solution to lowering costs.

The rich got richer, more people under employed and more people dependents of the state in the last 7 years and you think the problem is the GOP?

The Republicans will cut your taxes, balloon the deficit, increase military spending, and get us once again more deeply entangled in the Middle East.

What more of a cluster fuck could a Republican do in the ME then Obama has in the past year?

Its almost WWIII over there.

Once again the message board lier posts...

Hey doufus remind us again Roe vs Wade was settlers on by a Right leaning Supreme. Court?

Come on little one, tell the whole truth for once?

The problem is that you're an idiot. Politicians run the government, the government doesn't run the economy, nor should it. History proves that government intrusion typically makes things worse. The fact that you want politicians to give you things proves you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Health insurance has been going up with regulations, state mandates and intrusion, lack of competition since the state calls the shots, sky high malpractice insurance, a focus on testing for that reason and now even more government. The opposite solution to lowering costs.

The rich got richer, more people under employed and more people dependents of the state in the last 7 years and you think the problem is the GOP?
Yes I do think the problem is/was the GOP. Yes. The answer is a resounding YES. I'm not going to tell you all the reasons again and again. Just read HW Bush's book. It's all in their how the GOP from 2000-2008 caused our economic woes.

For example, the Ford worker who's job went to Mexico. He's still under employed working at Walmart. Lost his home. Obama didn't cause that. And yes Bill Clinton signed Nafta but you guys created it. And GW Bush sent 700,000 jobs a month overseas. And for years you were hiring illegals to fuck with the American worker.

Of course it's not the GOP's fault. Nothing ever is.

Interesting that every one of the problems you mentioned were made worse under democrat leadership. Interesting indeed. But I guess you have not notice who was in charge for the last 7 years and who, up to the last years was running the joint. Yes, democrats.

What do democrats have to offer you? Status quo. The same old same old. lies heaped upon lies.

Let us examine one of your claims about health care costs, implying that Obamacare has some how slowed the rise:

usgs_chart2p41.png

I don't know who feeds you but if you want more of the same then by all means vote democrat. If you don't like how the last 10 years have played out for you then you certainly don't want to repeat history. Maybe we are too far gone for either side to do any good, my opinion, but at least we can't return the same people to office as a reward for a job not well done.

Yes I do think the problem is/was the GOP. Yes. The answer is a resounding YES. I'm not going to tell you all the reasons again and again. Just read HW Bush's book. It's all in their how the GOP from 2000-2008 caused our economic woes.

For example, the Ford worker who's job went to Mexico. He's still under employed working at Walmart. Lost his home. Obama didn't cause that. And yes Bill Clinton signed Nafta but you guys created it. And GW Bush sent 700,000 jobs a month overseas. And for years you were hiring illegals to fuck with the American worker.

Buck up and be a man and accept the FACT that the example you gave was Clinton's doing. He pushed for nothing more then his "free trade" agreements. It was predicted what would happen if they were passed and now they have. Maybe, maybe the republicans would have done the same but I doubt they could have convinced the democrats to screw the working man like they did with Clinton's free trade agreements. No way you can be allowed to change history, Clinton was the worse president ever in my opinion. Nice guy persona while he stabs the working man squarely in the back. Of course Obama isn't far behind with his open borders BS taking even more jobs from the working man.

The GOP has no appeal for whores like you.

Clinton signed NAFTA into law, you're an idiot with an idiot's opinion. The reason jobs went there is it's very expensive up here, the unions screwed the pooch. Lots of factors were involved in the economic collapse, discussed here thousands of times.

You can repeat your retarded worldview until you are purple but I'll be here laughing at you.

Forum List

Back