What happened to Jordan Peterson ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
One of the smartest people I've ever known, out of the blue winds up
in Russia undergoing treatment for an addiction to the drug clonazepam ?

Here are two long interviews he's done on the Joe Rogan podcast, one in 2019, the other in 2017.

If you're interested, I'd recommend watching ( or listening to ) the older one first.

From last year.

One of the smartest people I've ever known, out of the blue winds up
in Russia undergoing treatment for an addiction to the drug clonazepam ?

Here are two long interviews he's done on the Joe Rogan podcast, one in 2019, the other in 2017.

If you're interested, I'd recommend watching ( or listening to ) the older one first.

From last year.

his daughter was giving youtube updates,,,

found this one,,its a month old

Dr. Peterson always seemed to me to be uncomfortable with the high level of scrutiny that came with his fame.

Why was he taking this stuff?

Dr. Peterson made serious and necessary contributions to current debates. He was attacked and revered often for the wrong reasons by the wrong people.
Let us hope he is able to continue his positive work in the future.

His daughter is pushing the asinine carnivore "lion" diet, and if I'm not mistaken, he has been doing that too. I'm probably in the minority here, but he doesn't sound too smart to me. At least not when it comes to what to put in his body.

His daughter is pushing the asinine carnivore "lion" diet, and if I'm not mistaken, he has been doing that too. I'm probably in the minority here, but he doesn't sound too smart to me. At least not when it comes to what to put in his body.
His diet is radical, from what I understand, due to many long term health problems.
He is a very bright man but when inner demons show up brain power isn't always the answer.
Often intervention from a wise source who is somewhat detached can be the way out.

He reupped this today and there's already 77K views. He's got a great humor as well as a blistering intellect.

Dr. Peterson always seemed to me to be uncomfortable with the high level of scrutiny that came with his fame.

Why was he taking this stuff?

It seems he was depressed because of his wife's cancer diagnosis. He was supposed to have been taking it as prescribed.

If only America could have a leader with the intelligence, perspective and piercing intellect of this man!

Forum List

Back