What inferences can we make by looking at these two specimins?

That's not what textbooks say ... chemistry studies the changes these materials make ... from common ancestors ... a vessel of pure methane will be contaminated with ethane after so much time ... evolution ... DNA is a little more complicated but it not all that much ... the chemistry is the same ...
not all textbooks say that,, and none of them show who observed and recorded data from millions of yrs ago..

as I said,, inside of a species like in this case canines, changes can happen due to breeding and environment,, thats not evolution,,

evolution claim is that I a human being have a common ancestor with several different other species and have magically changed over millions of yrs,,

That's not what textbooks say ... chemistry studies the changes these materials make ... from common ancestors ... a vessel of pure methane will be contaminated with ethane after so much time ... evolution ... DNA is a little more complicated but it not all that much ... the chemistry is the same ...
DNA made this, just one motor of one cilia in an E Coli cell. I'd say it's much more than a little more complicated.

1725059581731.jpeg

not all textbooks say that,, and none of them show who observed and recorded data from millions of yrs ago..

as I said,, inside of a species like in this case canines, changes can happen due to breeding and environment,, thats not evolution,,

evolution claim is that I a human being have a common ancestor with several different other species and have magically changed over millions of yrs,,

Yes ... all textbooks say that ... methane evolves into ethane ... do you not believe me? ...

You have some crazy ideas about evolution, of course what you've designed is wrong ... that's the designer's fault ... if fault it is? ...

Yes ... all textbooks say that ... methane evolves into ethane ... do you not believe me? ...

You have some crazy ideas about evolution, of course what you've designed is wrong ... that's the designer's fault ... if fault it is? ...
when did we start talking about methane and ethane??

I didnt design anything,,

are you feeling OK??

youre all over the place,,

Forum List

Back