What inferences can we make by looking at these two specimins?

Because it was. And I didn't argue anything. Valid logic has a definition. I don't have to argue a definition.
When someone else uses it to reach a faulty conclusion, you call it unsound logic. When you do it, you call it valid logic. It appears that you will say or do anything depending on your needs. Not a good look and not a successful behavior.

Here's one I find interesting: The ancestors of modern whales ---
8qg3yjycol451.png
There's plenty of room in that fish for Jonah, a campcot, andl a folding chair!

And you failed miserably, because you don't understand the basics of logic.

Now go on... embarrass yourself and declare victory for a few pages... we all know your act.
According to "your" logic, the moon is made of cheese. According to "my" logic, it's not.

According to "your" logic, the moon is made of cheese.
According to valid.logic. Correct!

Ding, when you are feeling stupid and not understanding something, does it ever ONCE cross your mind that this is due to your own ignorance, and not because someone else is lying to you?

I am guessing, no.

According to valid.logic. Correct!

Ding, when you are feeling stupid and not understanding something, does it ever ONCE cross your mind that this is due to your own ignorance, and not because someone else is lying to you?

I am guessing, no.
This is your intellectual level of discourse.

That's correct. It's how intelligent people coddle ignorant people.
You might want to read up on transactional analysis which is how intelligent people have discussions.

You have two modes; spoiled child and demanding parent. You need to behave more like an adult.

You might want to read up on transactional analysis which is how intelligent people have discussions.

You have two modes; spoiled child and demanding parent. You need to behave more like an adult.
So I can explain it to you?

As i have with basic logic?

I'm not your mommy. Ding, I implore you to read up on basic logic. Valid logic vs. sound logic, universal and existential statements, etc.

You really should not open your mouth about logic again, until you do.

So I can explain it to you?

As i have with basic logic?

I'm not your mommy. Ding, I implore you to read up on basic logic. Valid logic vs. sound logic, universal and existential statements, etc.

You really should not open your mouth about logic again, until you do.
Any logic that concludes the moon is made of cheese is flawed logic. What part of that don't you understand?

Any logic that concludes the moon is made of cheese is flawed logic
Wrong. There is no flaw in the logic itself. The logic is perfectly valid and follows all the rules of logic.

What you are saying is a colloquial use of the word logic. Meaning, the entire argument, both premises and logical.operators.

But we are in the science section. Not in church or at a football game.

We will use the correct definitions, here.

Wrong. There is no flaw in the logic itself. The logic is perfectly valid and follows all the rules of logic.

What you are saying is a colloquial use of the word logic. Meaning, the entire argument, both premises and logical.operators.

But we are in the science section. Not in church or at a football game.

We will use the correct definitions, here.
As you conclude the moon is made of cheese and believe that was sound logic. It wasn't.

Forum List

Back