what iran can teach the usa about lgbt rights

This the same Iran that we went into to topple a duly democratically elected govt to prop up a regime US corporate interest liked better and then have had trouble with ever since? The Iran we’re frothing at the mouth over as a nuclear threat even as the rest of the world views us as the preeminent global military threat? That Iran? Go try on some panties and makeup steve, jeez.

This the same Iran that we went into to topple a duly democratically elected govt to prop up a regime US corporate interest liked better and then have had trouble with ever since? The Iran we’re frothing at the mouth over as a nuclear threat even as the rest of the world views us as the preeminent global military threat? That Iran? Go try on some panties and makeup steve, jeez.

Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fetishes and perversions, Mr. Lum; much less see them projected on others who want no part in them. Did I just out myself as a “hateful, transphobic bigot” by saying that? Durable dung, then.

What does your rant have to do with the treatment of gay people in Iran ?

Nobody wants to hear about your sexual fetishes and perversions, Mr. Lum; much less see them projected on others who want no part in them. Did I just out myself as a “hateful, transphobic bigot” by saying that? Durable dung, then.

Stevie and I go back, and you simply don't matter shoog, even less than he, post away.

Happy to hear you're offended pard. Best of luck with your Iranian homosexual outreach efforts. Word is they're even worse off over there than with our fundamentalists like Stevie.

Slate on Twitter

okay, any questions?

libs have gone full retard now.

Happy to hear you're offended pard. Best of luck with your Iranian homosexual outreach efforts. Word is they're even worse off over there than with our fundamentalists like Stevie.
I don't give two shits about gays until their rights trump my own. I'm just curious as to why you went on an unrelated rant.

Slate on Twitter

okay, any questions?

libs have gone full retard now.

I don't give two shits about gays until their rights trump my own. I'm just curious as to why you went on an unrelated rant.

And I don't see how homosexuals in Iran are any concern then, thanks, I agree.

I, for one, encourage as many of the LGBpbiWTF bunch as are willing, to go to Iran and openly protest in favor of pervert-rights. Iran will deal with them appropriately, in a manner which our own nation has become too pussified to do.

Forum List

Back