What is coming.

I don't think all the woke educated people voting against Donald Trump is going to work in this coming election. There is nothing lined up against Trump that even resembles responsible, competent leadership. There is no coherent plan to rescue the populaton from the staggering inflation that is killing the economy. In fact killing the economy appears to be the plan. The candidate offered against Trump is a counterfeit slave masquerading as a black American. She was slid in as a place holder because the original corrupt stooge was so mentally deranged that political suicide was the shaky foundation of the platform and the appalling state of America was reflected as a farce that has made the US the butt of jokes across the globe.

I can't see any other outcome but a landslide for Trump. What is being offered against Trump is like a pratical joke. The vacuous ramblings of the candidate give no comfort to anyone. A lot of people will automatically go and vote against Trump because they are influenced by leftist media but it will not be enough. It's when Trump wins that the real evil will show its hand. The deep state will try to hamstring him at every turn and the thugs will hit the streets to loot and burn.

Two assassinaton attempts have failed.

I see this coming.

😂

Forum List

Back