What is the military doing about UFOs? The Pentagon’s internal watchdog wants to know

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The U.S. Defense Department’s internal watchdog office is launching an evaluation this month to see what the U.S. military has been doing when it comes to UFOs, or in modern-day Pentagon parlance, “UAPs,” short for “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.”

The Defense Department’s Office of the Inspector General announced in a May 3 letter that the evaluation will seek to “determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.”

This effort will fold in the offices of the defense secretary, the military services, combatant commands and other players.

No timeline is given in the letter regarding when the probe will wrap up, but it comes as the clock ticks down on a report that is due to Congress from U.S. intelligence agencies regarding what they know about UFOs.

The $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill that President Donald Trump signed in December gave the intel agencies 180 days to provide an unclassified report on UFOs to Congress’ Intelligence and Armed Services committees, CNN reported.

[snip]

The announcement of the IG evaluation is just one more sign the Pentagon is taking such encounters seriously.

(Excerpt) Read more at americasnewshub.com ...

Luis Elizondo, former head of the much refuted "What the fuck are all those things being seen in our sky's and being video taped by the U.S. Navy for over a decade", was on Martin Willis' podcast about an hour ago and he basically said that, whatever these UAP's are, they are not Russian or Chinese. And he said that what is going on right now is an extremely coordinated effort by the government (presumably the DOD) to get this conversation into the public arena.

The military better get their shit together. If they're going to have to deal with UFOs, they're going to need to start developing that Death Ray, asap.

Having seen "War of the Worlds" and "Mars Attacks", I know this to be true.

With all respect .....I don't know what the Military is doing about UFO's

But then, that wouldn't surprise at all. The military is doing shit about this stolen election. And that worries me more about them doing nothing about UFO's.

What a Military! :rolleyes:

The military better get their shit together. If they're going to have to deal with UFOs, they're going to need to start developing that Death Ray, asap.

Having seen "War of the Worlds" and "Mars Attacks", I know this to be true.
I'm pretty sure that The Jews have us covered with their Space Laser.

But then, that wouldn't surprise at all. The military is doing shit about this stolen election. And that worries me more about them doing nothing about UFO's.

There is nothing the military is supposed to do about elections, except stay out of the way and take orders from the civilian elected. Looks like they handled the last one perfectly.

There is nothing the military is supposed to do about elections, except stay out of the way and take orders from the civilian elected. Looks like they handled the last one perfectly.

Is domestic terrorism when an election is stolen in front of the world's eyes.

If that is allowed like that, then this is a Banana Republic and nothing more.

If something is watching and visiting from another star system, we are pretty much boned.

They are just biding their time until we fatten up a little more.

Is domestic terrorism when an election is stolen in front of the world's eyes.

If that is allowed like that, then this is a Banana Republic and nothing more.
It wasn't stolen, according to trump's Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, the governors of the states that voted for trump (democrat and republican). Lady, you believe in fairy tales and are just wishing for your fairy tale happy ending, and now you talk down the military for not giving you what you want. Snap out of it. You should have grown up by now. Don't go with the big lie. Somewhere in there, you're better than that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back