What is the Penalty for Helping Cause Millions of Deaths and Who Will Hold Fauci Accountable?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Rumble — Who's going to hold Fauci accountable? Fauci's emails suggest knowledge of the possible link between Covid-19 and the Wuhan lab. Yet he refused to reveal the dangerous "gain of function" research the Chinese were doing and he was collaborating with. What's the penalty for these bad actors helping to cause millions of deaths?

(Excerpt) Read more at rumble.com ...

Fauci is but one cog in Deep State’s wheel.

But what the heck, we have to start somewhere, and he Harris/Biden Department of Just Us will be all over this....

54b2d3ae8e09189f.jpg

When Rachel Carson wrote "Silent Spring" om 1962, she initiated a chain of events directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

She is still widely regarded as a heroine in the environmental community.

Killing millions of people would only get applause from the left.

We’re talking about people that fight for the “right” to kill unborn babies for heaven’s sake.

Rumble — Who's going to hold Fauci accountable?

All I can speak to is the shock of the Livid Left wanting a pound of flesh from Trump accusing HIM of being a mass murderer and incompetent yet not saying ONE WORD of angst against Fauci when the case against HIM is by far larger!

Almost makes me think everything that fires the Left is driven purely by PARTISAN POLITICS and little or nothing based in facts.

I wonder how far the democrats could go before anyone on the Left would EVER take issue?

Are Democrats Borg?

Rumble — Who's going to hold Fauci accountable?

All I can speak to is the shock of the Livid Left wanting a pound of flesh from Trump accusing HIM of being a mass murderer and incompetent yet not saying ONE WORD of angst against Fauci when the case against HIM is by far larger!

Almost makes me think everything that fires the Left is driven purely by PARTISAN POLITICS and little or nothing based in facts.

I wonder how far the democrats could go before anyone on the Left would EVER take issue?

Are Democrats Borg?
No.

The antagonists in Atlas Shrugged and 1984 come to life.

FrankenFauci is a far leftist flung Dementocrat, and has been since he sold his soul to Jinping.......or whoever their current puppet master is.

The only revenge we will get on any of the Dementocrats, is if Trump gets off his ass and actually DOES what he claimed he was gonna do those 4 years!

I'm STILL waiting for this "storm"!!!!!

423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

Forum List

Back