What is the problem with Milo Yiannopoulos?

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Why would people boycott Simon & Schuster? What does that actually accomplish?
Critics Threaten Boycotts Of Simon & Schuster Over Milo Yiannopoulos Book Deal | The Huffington Post

Simon & Schuster Defend Book Deal with “Alt Right” Troll Milo Yiannopoulos

Over 160 Children’s Book Authors Send Letter to Publisher Protesting Milo Yiannopoulos’ Book

Boycotting books is not liberal. It is not.

The same goes for cancelling the speaking event MY was sharing with Martin Shkreli by the Davis College Republicans.

I'm looking for a legitimate reason to protest one of those people mentioned and that would have to be Shkreli...............is that what happened? No. Why is that?

Boycotts generally fail.

I have never bought a book - and I have thousands - based upon a "professional" critic's review. No opinion could be more unimportant to me, except that of a film critic.

It would be better for writers to protest by writing, not whining.

Liberals are not results oriented. 1,000 failed boycotts in a row would have no meaning. They react on an emotional basis to whatever challenges their politico-religious belief system. Blasphemy is evil.

Why would people boycott Simon & Schuster? What does that actually accomplish?
Critics Threaten Boycotts Of Simon & Schuster Over Milo Yiannopoulos Book Deal | The Huffington Post

Simon & Schuster Defend Book Deal with “Alt Right” Troll Milo Yiannopoulos

Over 160 Children’s Book Authors Send Letter to Publisher Protesting Milo Yiannopoulos’ Book

Boycotting books is not liberal. It is not.

The same goes for cancelling the speaking event MY was sharing with Martin Shkreli by the Davis College Republicans.

I'm looking for a legitimate reason to protest one of those people mentioned and that would have to be Shkreli...............is that what happened? No. Why is that?
Leftists only care about free speech and tolerance when its something THEY approve of. They are VERY intolerant of opposing opinions.

^^^^looking for the issue...........still. He agrees with what feminism was but not what it has become.

Milo is an effective speaker.....and since he is gay, the left can't destroy him the way they do other conservatives....so they have to shut him down......they can't have anyone speaking the truth to young people......they are already losing control on the other issues.......the internet is making it hard for them to use fascistic tactics and be successful....

Milo is an effective speaker.....and since he is gay, the left can't destroy him the way they do other conservatives....so they have to shut him down......they can't have anyone speaking the truth to young people......they are already losing control on the other issues.......the internet is making it hard for them to use fascistic tactics and be successful....
Effective??. I have heard his speeches at universities and found him wanting in oratory skills..What oratory master snickers and giggles at his own jokes when the audience is deadpanning him?

Effective??. I have heard his speeches at universities and found him wanting in oratory skills..What oratory master snickers and giggles at his own jokes when the audience is deadpanning him?

Yes....he is so ineffective they are resorting to violence to keep him from speaking.........

Yes....he is so ineffective they are resorting to violence to keep him from speaking.........
I didn't say he couldn't speak, I am talking about his abilities as a public speaker, content is not the same as a discipline...

Feminism is being used to indoctrinate .............while also teaching young girls to MAN hate.

That is today's FEMINISM hence Feminazi's

He is part of the online culture. That is his target audience. Entire group of people that have no idea of what life was like before the internet. It's not that hard to shut down college kids that do nothing more than scream and shout.....and monologue it on YouTube. I have seen the shots of him nailing the college kids in the audience that wanted their 15 minutes of fame.

It's ok to not like him and disagree with his positions. It's a whole 'nother ball game to slander him and not even know what the hell he said.

Feminism is being used to indoctrinate .............while also teaching young girls to MAN hate.

That is today's FEMINISM hence Feminazi's

I think it is amplified more via the internet. Feminism is about equality. We have husbands, boyfriends, fathers, brothers and sons. Girlfriends and wives if that is your thing. There is no room for man hate.

There is no problem with Milo. The problem is with SJW CryBully SnowFlakes who can't handle anyone disagreeing with them.

Forum List

Back