What is this "tree"?

Last edited:
I dunno Mr. Tree.

You kinda look like a Seven Sons Flower tree.

15398304117_6d9f92db77_b.jpg

Or maybe it's cousin the Bush Honeysuckle.

Last edited:
Not honeysuckle. Not an oak. I live in northern california. And it's Mrs Plant. :D

Does not lose leaves in winter. Looks like a large bush. Another one is next to it, but smaller. Same shape. Too tall for a bush though..at least not from what I am familiar with.

Not honeysuckle. Not an oak. I live in northern california. And it's Mrs Plant. :D

Does not lose leaves in winter. Looks like a large bush. Another one is next to it, but smaller. Same shape. Too tall for a bush though..at least not from what I am familiar with.

Google up a petersons field guide for trees and shrubs in North America. That way you can pluck a leaf and compare.

Noooooooooo!!! I like it! It's a nice barrier between me sitting outside getting air and NOT being harassed by homeless folks walking by and asking for a cig, or a puff of my cig, or for money or just to jabber at me cuz they are high as a kite. I want more of them!

I googled it. Not a privet. It does not flower. and it is not as thick, nor do birds hang out in it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back