What is your best quality, what is your worst quality?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
How do you feel about yourself? I think it would be interesting to how people feel about themselves. I feel ambivalent about so many things lately.

I beat off too much, smoke too many cigarettes, drink too much, have a surly temper, spend a dollar as fast as I can make it, and procrastinate all day if I can get away with it.

But I can take almost anything apart and put it back together with no parts left over. Guess that's a good quality.

:laughing0301:

I feel outstanding.

As for the politics of the GOP...yeah you guys have a tough road in front of you. You either have to admit that the blob lost or you have to engage in some sort of fantasy on the same level of believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. You can't turn to the arts since your political stance is to be against the arts. Its a pretty hopeless existence you guys have
Against the arts? How so? Back to the topic my best quality is that i am very loyal to my friends and generous sometimes i have been a bit too generous to no account BF's. I have been an SPCA volunteer for a long time and feed numerous stray cats as well as catch them and get them spayed or neutered. If they are unadoptable we sent them back out where we caught them.

My worst quality is my sometimes heavy drinking. It has cost me the love of my life a few years ago because he couldnt stay with me due to my drinking. I first got drunk at 14 when my best friend Madison said some boys had some vodka and she was bringing some orange juice and dixie cups. I didnt want to at first but once i did it tasted so good. I got a DUI when i was 19. The good thing is my friends also tried to get me to smoke and i tried it once and thought they were nuts. Never again. No illegal substances either, not even Pot. My drinking is somewhat under control now and i never drive after drinking. Its not worth it.

I beat off too much, smoke too many cigarettes, drink too much, have a surly temper, spend a dollar as fast as I can make it, and procrastinate all day if I can get away with it.

But I can take almost anything apart and put it back together with no parts left over. Guess that's a good quality.

Thats a very good quality, and a money saver.

Worse=procrastination in house hold duties
Best= problem solver. Any type from work related to 2am at Denny's listening to a troubled 12 year old.

Worse=procrastination in house hold duties
Best= problem solver. Any type from work related to 2am at Denny's listening to a troubled 12 year old.
Cool, its a great quality.

I honestly don't know what my best and worst are. Right now, I feel like even though my intentions are good, sometimes bad things can still happen any way in certain situations. What label should that kind of quality be given?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I honestly don't know what my best and worst are. Right now, I feel like even though my intentions are good, sometimes bad things can still happen any way in certain situations. What label should that kind of quality be given?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Do you think bad things will happen before they happen?

How do you feel about yourself? I think it would be interesting to how people feel about themselves. I feel ambivalent about so many things lately.
I am quite comfortable in my own skin, but there's always room for improvement in life.
Best quality: creativity
Worst quality: procrastination

I can make my wife happy.....I can make my wife mad....

My best quality is relentless devotion to my family, friends and my country. I'm not sure it's a bad quality but I have no trust in doctors, lawyers, accountants, or advisors of any kind. The only reason I go to the doctor is my wife makes me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I never hope that they do. That right there is what bites about life. You never know what is going to happen before something is said or done until after it is said or done and of course, by then, its too late to prevent the mess that you may inadvertently cause. Yeah, a person can mean well, but of course that is not how other people may look at it and so why say anything even though a person does have the right to say their piece?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think you've got those things backwards.

My best quality is im awesome at everything. My worst quality is im too humble.

My best quality is relentless devotion to my family, friends and my country. I'm not sure it's a bad quality but I have no trust in doctors, lawyers, accountants, or advisors of any kind. The only reason I go to the doctor is my wife makes me.
I had a crown put in and got an infected jaw. I dont care for dentists.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I never hope that they do. That right there is what bites about life. You never know what is going to happen before something is said or done until after it is said or done and of course, by then, its too late to prevent the mess that you may inadvertently cause. Yeah, a person can mean well, but of course that is not how other people may look at it and so why say anything even though a person does have the right to say their piece?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yea, i have caused a few messes.

Forum List

Back