What is your first memory?

First memory was anything but pleasant and I was maybe 6 months old. According to my mom skin had grown inside my urethral canal blocking it off, I couldn't pee. what I remember is fuzzy large objects around me holding me down while someone was sticking a long thin metal object in my penis, me being in pain and panicked.
Supposedly the doctor was cutting out the blockage and they couldn't knock me out. Also according to my mom my dad almost went off the deep end, came close to clocking the doctor. :lol:

I was 2 or 3 and looking at my mom standing in the bathroom door. She was on the phone and looking up at the ceiling and crying. She was telling my dad that he had to come home from work because there was a bird caught in the vent. I was concerned because my mom never cried.

I vaguely remember sneaking a glass of water from the water container jug and trying to be oh so quiet cuz I just had my tonsils removed (ma said NO WATER) and also the lights from the surgery room over me...they were in a circle and so pretty (as I was waking up). I was 4.

Going from crawling to walking between chairs and things. Another very impressionable memory at about 2 years age, of a large snake in our yard outside an open window. I was attracted to the window where two of my sisters were playing "school" with the window propped open with a book; this was 1943, well before it was common for air conditioning in homes.

I'm lying in a bassinet staring up at the dark green leaves of a fig tree with the bright blue sky above it. A big furry head with long, floppy ears blocks out the sky and a slurpy tongue washed my face.

I remember playing with the pastel colored spinning toys attached to my stroller.
I also remember holding a glow in the dark tinker-belle wand while being carried out by my dad. It was a long day at Disneyland.
Life was rough as a kid lol

I can remember having a crush on a girl in kindergarten, I still remember her name. And yes, it was when I too was in kindergarten.
OMG, the little red haired girl who used to throw wads of crumpled up paper, crayons and her shoe at the back of my head all the time.

I had a crush on her too!

Forum List

Back