What Kind Of Sauce Do You Like On Your Spaghetti?

Going off topic and on his usual rant like he does in food topics. Otherwise he's fine.

Don't do that. He's good people. Reporting people is for serious violations as a last resort. Leftist trolls here report people for silly, little infractions just to get them in trouble and I know you're not one of them.

Don't do that. He's good people.

Sure,... He's a really good person. He just flipped me the bird and I'm highly surprised that he hasn't gone off on me yet for using meat sauce in my spaghetti. He has good politics but a lousy personality. 🙄

He just flipped me the bird and I'm highly surprised that he hasn't gone off on me yet for using meat sauce in my spaghetti.

I saw that, but I didn't understand why. You two must have history, but should get along! I don't understand the food conflict (stirring the pot?), but reporting people should be saved for the scumbags here that really deserve it. I hope you two work things out.

I saw that, but I didn't understand why. You two must have history, but should get along! I don't understand the food conflict (stirring the pot?), but reporting people should be saved for the scumbags here that really deserve it. I hope you two work things out.

Trust me I would love to work things out but he's just being plain stubborn. Think of him like a vegan version of a Jehovah witness. He goes to food thread to food thread preaching his veganism even if it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Which is why I'm asking you if we can please get back on topic now before he attacks again.

Oh and stirring the pot is his way of saying that he thinks that I'm the one causing trouble because I'm not a vegan.

Rao's: Though great, not even worth the price.

Classico: So many varieties and great tasting, but watery...Need to reduce it.

Prego: WAY too sweet.

Bertolli: Relatively inexpensive and great tasting...My current go-to.

Barilla: Close 2nd to the above.
I like the Prego sweet tomato and basil.

Never been a fan of overly acidic sauce.

Forum List

Back