What makes you mad?

The list of retards who make me angry is quite long.

But at the top of my list are slower drivers in the left lane. Slow-er. The sign says, "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT".

These dumb shits don't notice they have open highway in front of them and a line of cars piling up behind them. Just how fucking clueless can one get?

Even when cars start passing them on the right, they don't get it.

If you flash your lights at them to move over, they slow down and give the finger.

F*ckin' Tailgaters! :evil:

MOVE TO THE RIGHT!!!

1. Slow drivers in the left lane.

2. People who hit their brakes before turning on their turn signal.

3. People who talk on, or play with, their phones while driving.

4. People who are halfway into a lane change before using their turn signal.

5. People who change lanes without looking over their shoulder.

6. People who begin backing their car out of a parking space before they turn and look behind them.

7. People who are so fucking lazy they sit and wait for a parking space when there are plenty of other spaces a little farther away, blocking the parking lot lane while they wait. They would already be in the store if they used the space farther away by the time they get the space they waited for. These are true retards.

8. States that don't let you pump your own gas.

9. People who will take their shopping cart all the way to the shopping cart return in a parking lot, but can't seem to find the energy to push it that last two steps into the other carts, thus causing three returned carts to take up the space of ten.

10. People who buy big 4x4 pickup trucks who slow down to half a mile per hour over a speed bump.

11. People who park their shopping cart on one side of the grocery store aisle to get something on the opposite side of the aisle, thus blocking the whole aisle.

12. People who stop at the top of escalators who are fucking clueless there might be other people coming up the escalator behind them. Screaming, "HELLO!!!!" at the top of your voice usually exorcises them of this affliction for life.

13. People who take up two parking spaces.

14. People who are ignorant of simple physics who do not press down on the gas when going uphill to maintain their speed.

15. People who do not maintain their speed on highway curves.

Basically, anyone who is a goddam rock in the stream of life. A hazard to navigation. Self-absorbed clueless fucks.

Last edited:
The lady who brings her dog to poop in my front yard every morning without a pooper scooper.

One time I glared at her and then she put her hand on her hip and glared at me.

I then stood in my doorway , put two hands on my hips and glared back. We do this at least three times a week.

She could only put one hand on one hip cause she had to hold the dog leash in the other hand.

That is why I always win.

The lady who brings her dog to poop in my front yard every morning without a pooper scooper.

One time I glared at her and then she put her hand on her hip and glared at me.

I then stood in my doorway , put two hands on my hips and glared back. We do this at least three times a week.

She could only put one hand on one hip cause she had to hold the dog leash in the other hand.

That is why I always win.

Get one of these: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Contech-CRO101-Scarecrow-Activated-Sprinkler/dp/B000071NUS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359342129&sr=8-1&keywords=scarecrow+water+sprinkler]Amazon.com: Contech CRO101 Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Best fifty bucks you will ever spend. You can adjust the distance it sprays, but if it happens to spray over the sidewalk and soak your neighbor, too...oh well! ;)

Seriously. Get one. You won't regret it. It works amazingly well.

Last edited:
People who use handicapped parking spots that are not entitled to use those spots.

I'm only mad when I'm drunk. So I'll get back to you in a little bit :razz:

OK I'm back. Fuck tha:

Police
Democrats
Republicans
Mark Levin
The West coast (East siiiiiiiide!!!)
In N' Out Burger
Matt Drudge
Ed Schultz
John Kerry
Racists
DALLAS COWBOYS
PHILABLAHBLAHBLAH EAGLES
John Mara and the New York Giants
Terrorists
Albert Haynesworth
Alex Ovechkin
Rand Paul
Nancy Pelosi
Log Cabin Republicans
Anit-Gun Democrats

and finally, last but certainly not least...
Weeeeeernstrooooooooom!!!

People who use handicapped parking spots that are not entitled to use those spots.
I'm glad you mentioned this. Even though my mom is able to drive, she has a handicap sticker for her car and when she parked in one of them spots not too long ago, she was given the finger by another person who intended to get the spot as well. My mom later on saw that the person was in a wheel chair. When she told me about this, I thought about it and then asked her, "What good are them spots really for people like them if they are not going to be doing one bit of walking?" To me, them handicap spots should be for people like my mom who can't do as much walking as a normal healthy person can as well as those who need walkers and canes when they go anywhere, not for those who are not going to even be doing any standing up.

God bless you and my mom and everyone else like her always!!!

Holly

Pedestrians plugged into iPods, which often render them completely oblivious to the vast amount of fast-moving metal using the road they step out onto before looking left or right. Never fails to enrage me.

Oh, and wiggers, too (because they have the luxury of choice).

Forum List

Back