What Makes You Think Covid Was A Hoax....

There was a bad thing. I've had it twice.

The response to that thing is another animal entirely.
So COVID was real.

Baby steps.

And BTW, I had a friend who had a heart attack twice and survived. But i'm not going to use that as an anecdote and claim a heart attack isn't serious.

So COVID was real.

Baby steps.

And BTW, I had a friend who had a heart attack twice and survived. But i'm not going to use that as an anecdote and claim a heart attack isn't serious.
If he had a heart attack and died, the hospital more likely than not would have counted it a covid death.

Especially if he was infected, whether he had symptoms or not.

If he had a heart attack and died, the hospital more likely than not would have counted it a covid death.

Especially if he was infected, whether he had symptoms or not.
The problem with that is, no major disease was "displaced" by COVID. There were as many heart attacks in 2020 as in 2019. Same with the other major causes of death, they didn't go down.

So then it was a proven lethal variant of the flu. She died for no reason. That's nice. Greatness meter taken down.
So you thought no one died of the yearly flu???

I realize what an error it is to use the term "thought" with any reference to you.

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"
pjmedia.com

Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

We always knew who was in greatest danger.

“Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds”

www.reuters.com

Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds

The majority of global COVID-19 deaths have been in countries where many people are obese, with coronavirus fatality rates 10 times higher in nations where at least 50% of adults are overweight, a global study found on Thursday.
www.reuters.com

So you thought no one died of the yearly flu???

I realize what an error it is to use the term "thought" with any reference to you.

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"
pjmedia.com

Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

We always knew who was in greatest danger.

“Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds”

www.reuters.com

Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds

The majority of global COVID-19 deaths have been in countries where many people are obese, with coronavirus fatality rates 10 times higher in nations where at least 50% of adults are overweight, a global study found on Thursday.
www.reuters.com

The first Hospital the "news" covered, the one in NYC that stacked coffins outside, they were simply committing mass murder of homeless bums. Average time from entry into hospital til death was 12 hours. They took homeless, told the homeless they had "covid" and then offed them. And they knew Chris Wray would do nothing to stop them...

and after the media hyping of the NYC hospital stacking coffins for the "news" media...

Trump sent a Navy medical ship to NYC to help with the "emergency..."

and then... we were told... it wasn't needed, since nobody showed up.
How you "twisted" the story. NYC needed more COVID patient room. The hospital ships Trump sent, didn't have any COVID isolation capabilities. In short, the ventilation system on the ship would carry any COVID in one part of the ship, throughout the entire ship. Making it unsuitable for COVID patients.

Which is why it wasn't used.

How you "twisted" the story. NYC needed more COVID patient room. The hospital ships Trump sent, didn't have any COVID isolation capabilities. In short, the ventilation system on the ship would carry any COVID in one part of the ship, throughout the entire ship. Making it unsuitable for COVID patients.

Which is why it wasn't used.

What bullshit.

There was no "covid emergency," just a big fraud designed to promote the use of ABSENTEE BALLOTS... and snuff out Republican leaning small business owners, because the ones behind the Covid Hoax

Bill Gates
Pfizer
Fauxi
Blackrock
World Economic Forum

have their billions spread all over the globe.

You were "diagnosed" twice.

The problem after the Spring of 2020 is that the devices used to "diagnose" were complete BS and rigged to answer COVID COVID COVID regardless of the flu season.

Yeah, I didn't get diagnosed.

That one was like a rapid-onset pneumonia. It like..hardened a node of my lungs for a long time.

The last thing I got, about 5 weeks or thereabouts ago, that was like the flu but it was bad, and

I've had bad flu before. Flu so bad I didn't even hint at getting it for decades. I think that may have been

some concocted stuff like Covid.

That one was like a rapid-onset pneumonia. It like..hardened a node of my lungs for a long time

was that spring 2020?

about 5 weeks or thereabouts ago, that was like the flu but it was bad, and

I've had bad flu before. Flu so bad I didn't even hint at getting it for decades. I think that may have been

some concocted stuff.

Definitely be careful, and if you feel symptoms, behave in a healthy manner, stay warm, eat good food, try to exercise, and have a good sleep. There really isn't anything more the medical profession can do. Now, you are better off staying at home. The medical profession behind the covid vax is no longer your wonderful down the street local doctor, it is Bill Gates and Soros.

Given all the "big name" viruses being diagnosed around America in the past few months, there probably is another attempt ongoing, but in reality Covid failed... Covid itself didn't kill any more than the normal flu season, and the numbers from Japan and Sweden etc. proved it.

West Nile or Bird Flu = get over the name, just do what you can at home to stay healthy and warm.

.....and was nothing more than a well orchestated assault on Trump's miraculous economy?

1. Former NYC COVID-19 czar admits attending sex, dance ...
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4891103-varma-sex-party-covid-hypocrisy/
The Hill
https://thehill.com › policy › healthcare › 4891103-varm...
— Jay K. Varma, a former New York City health adviser, admitted on a secret recording that she attended sex and dance parties during pandemic.

2. California governor went to party, violated own virus rules
AP News
https://apnews.com › ...
Nov 13, 2020 — Newsom acknowledged Friday he attended a birthday party with a dozen friends on Nov. 6 at the posh French Laundry restaurant in wine country north of San ...

3. Pelosi's office acknowledges indoor hair appointment ...
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › politics › nancy-pelosi-hair-salon
Sep 2, 2020 — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi got her hair styled Monday inside a San Francisco hair salon, her office said in a statement Tuesday, ...

4. There is an interesting graph at USAFacts.org (How many people get the flu?.)

......that shows a death rate under Trump's pandemic at about 700k, but a similar death rate under Obama at about 600k. When you realize that during Covid, every death....no matter the real cause, was attributed to Covid.
But under Obama's H1N1, schools weren't closes nor were 3.3 million businesses allegedly due to Covid, death rate may be about the same. But only for Trump was the economy closed.

Later we learned that the mandates, the masks, the social distancing were all fake requirements. We always knew who were in danger from the Covid flu, the rest was the Democrat hoax.

5. How many lies and hoaxes have the Democrats perpetrated?????

Covid and Jan 6 were two of the most successful.

Yep. You're still a fucking disgrace. You live in a fantasy world of political obsession. Pretends to be Ivy League, cut-n-pastes the dumbest shit that any regular person would correctly identify as magaturd propaganda 24/7. It's grossly lazy. :rolleyes:

You're still dumb and repellent, like Ropey. Why the need to follow up with it? Ego? :dunno:

My only suspicion on that is, when Covid came, suddenly all of the flu deaths just disappeared and the Covid death rate went through the roof…as if the normal flu took a vacation or something.

The rest of that I can chalk up to “do as I say not as i do”.
Maybe this will help you understand.

Imagine working in a clinical environment and/or being an essential first responder when COVID-19 was at its peak. Everyone else is quarantined, yet you are there, every day, treating patients, hoping and praying your N95s and thin bunny suits hold out so you don't catch it yourself. Some are not so lucky.

Do you really believe afluenza disappeared during this time? No. Of course you don't. It was still around. But I doubt you, as a essential, clinical worker gave any fucks whatsoever.

There was a bigger pandemic fish to fry. :dunno:

Forum List

Back