What Movie makes you feel good?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The one you can see over and over again because it just flat makes you feel good. Bad day? You'll watch _______________________.

When you are depressed? You'll watch ____________________________.

Feeling blue? You'll watch ____________________________.

Someone died? You'll watch ________________________.

Too many bills? You'll watch _________________________.

For me...its Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit Trilogy. I don't count those as two. Its one long assed movie in two parts divided into 3 sections on each part.

Which is yours?

1623301028758.png

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Because of how much I love actor Bronson Pinchot, watching him during the Perfect Strangers TV show will always be what does the trick for me. In my opinion, watching him there is better than any movie that will ever be out there. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

The White Buffalo.
Wild Bill Hickok meets Crazy Horse.
They drop their hatred for each other, and pursue a white spike that has been torturing both men.

If you want to see a movie that will make you think watch "Bitter Moon" A Roman Polanski production. I watched it at a friends house not long ago. Love, lust, revenge. Wont give it away but an abused woman gets her revenge and then, oops.

If you liked "Django" and all the scenes in it with the murder of slave owners, then you may also like this new russian film "Red Ghost" with a lot of murdered nazis. Very Tarantino-like.

The Princess Bride
Monte Python & the Holy Grail
Groundhog Day
My Fair Lady - musical, Rex Harrison, etc.
Shawshank Red.

Forum List

Back