What movies can you watch over and over and over?

1607312086004.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

i don’t watch TV but I do watch and go to movies. In order of how many times I’ve watched with times seen at the theaters in parentheses.

30+ Edge of Tomorrow - Live, Die, Repeat (3)
25+ It’s a wonderful life
20+ Infinity War (5)
20+ Endgame (5)
20+ Hunger Games (5)
20+ Miller’s Crossing
15+ The Fugitive (2)
10+ A Knights Tale

5-10 Times:
The Martian
Mortal Kombat
Rogue One (4)
Tin Cup
Wind River (3)
10 Cloverfield Lane (2)
Dredd - 2012
Gladiator (3)
Happy Death Day (3)
His Girl Friday
The Apartment
John Wick (3)
Groundhog Day
A Quiet Place (4)

I'm on a movie kick today. Just finished FisherKing. I knew some of it but not all. I'm glad I watched it again.

Loved Alan Rickman in Robin Hood. Such a dry wit he had.

I'm on a movie kick today. Just finished FisherKing. I knew some of it but not all. I'm glad I watched it again.

He was great in Sense and Sensibility. Another cool movie I can watch over and over again.

Right now...I am watching Battle Of The Five Armies. This makes about...oh...500 times now. lol

Ah, the Sheriff of Rottingham! I loved him in Truly, Madly, Deeply. I heard somewhere that when he was playing Snape in Harry Potter, his costumes were quite tight-fitting and the costume department had to keep letting his costumes out because he would go to Tuscany when he had time off and come back more plump from all of that Italian food.

BTW: I wonder what will happen now that Sean Connery is gone, and there is no one who has the gravitas to play The King, except maybe the guy who played Aragorn.

MAGIC MIKE!!!!!

just kidding, I like absurdity, dark comedy and stupid comedy that's so dumb it's funny. The ones listed I can watch over and over. Not necessarily a favorite of all time movies but ones I can still laugh at every time I watch them.

I Heart Huckabees.
The Big Lebowski
Burn after reading
Stepbrothers
Cable Guy (Jim Carrey one)

Forum List

Back