What Now? Suspicion of ISIS in Sinai Jet Crash Could Bring Strong Russian Retaliation

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
And Obozo wants our troops involved in this dustup, after HE helped create the situation in Egypt???

Suspicion of ISIS Bombing in Sinai Crash Could Bring Strong Retaliation

Officials specifically dismissed claims by ISIS that it shot the plane down with a missile. But ISIS might not have had to use missiles — U.S. officials told NBC News on Wednesday there was significant evidence leading to "great confidence" among government analysts that a bomb loaded before takeoff was the actual mechanism.

So let Russia take care of it. ISIS has already called jihad on Russia, right?

Whatever. I wanna see Putin blow the shit out of the ME and the fallout lands in Russia.

Americans who root for Russia against America. Raygun, who called the Soviet Union the 'evil empire' must be rolling over in his corrupt grave.

Whatever. I wanna see Putin blow the shit out of the ME and the fallout lands in Russia.

they will not use nukes, gracie---control yourself. They will figure out a way
to diplomatically shove this unfortunate happenstance under the sand-----a kind of
bury the hatchet thing--------------DA JOOOOS DID IT

Americans who root for Russia against America. Raygun, who called the Soviet Union the 'evil empire' must be rolling over in his corrupt grave.

you are confused----where do you see americans ROOTING FOR RUSSIA AGAINST
AMERICA .................. I would like to cheer for the Russian team in its little squabble with ISIS. I do not like the idea of supplying any of the jihadi teams or russia

Isn't so much the President wants to leap into this fray as the people who run the country do so they can sell more bullets, bombs, and missiles.

If we were learning from the mistakes of recent history when it comes to replacing one douchebag with another douchebag we'd be no where near Syria right now.

Isn't so much the President wants to leap into this fray as the people who run the country do so they can sell more bullets, bombs, and missiles.

If we were learning from the mistakes of recent history when it comes to replacing one douchebag with another douchebag we'd be no where near Syria right now.

what people do you consider those profiting from the bullet business and also
running the country?

Forum List

Back