What Offense Did the Ukrainian People Commit That Caused Them to Be Bombed into Oblivion by The Russian Military at the Command of Putin?

Take a look more thoroughly. There is statistics there only about drug misuse.

I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling that in a totalitarian state of Russia, the cop who virtually stole the money from a family in a car using a drag dealers pretext, would have lost his job, in the best case for him.

It is nonsense that people can't have cash (not too big sums, really) with them without being oppressed for that.

In none of those stories did cop personally take someone’s money.

Money was confiscated pending investigation by the department and stored accordingly. All officially. People who's money was confiscated went to court, pled their case and got their money back.

Any of this mean that US is anywhere near being a totalitarian state like Russia is? fuck no.

Last edited:
You don’t understand what you are talking about, in none of those stories did cop personally steal someone’s money.

Money was confiscated pending investigation by the department and stored accordingly.
Money is confiscated and used to fund police departments and the agencies that end up with the money. The police officers also get rewarded when they confiscate money from citizens. But you're an idiot, so you think law enforcement should be confiscating people's hard-earned money, without a shred of evidence that they've acquired the cash, through illegal means. You're disgusting.

Money is confiscated and used to fund police departments and the agencies that end up with the money.

How much money did police department end up with in any of the stories you brought up?

The answer is ZERO. It was all work and no pay for their departments even if you want to think in those terms.

How much money did police department end up with in any of the stories you brought up?

The answer is ZERO. It was all work and no pay even if you want to think in those terms.
You idiot, do you actually think the "stories I brought up" from YouTube and my cousin, are the only people this is happening to? This has become a serious problem, with our fellow citizens losing their hard-earned cash, on mere suspicion that it's been acquired illegally. The US government has the legal right to take your hard-earned money, on mere suspicion that you've acquired it illegally, without proving it in court. That doesn't bother you, the defender of "liberal democracy"? How can that not irk you, Anton, the champion of true, open, pure, American, bright, shining, hot apple pie with ice cream, DEMOCRACY? How can that not bother you?

Take a look more thoroughly. There is statistics there only about drug misuse.

???

Statics in your link are very explicitly about any drug use:

What you will learn:

Statistics about cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, and alcohol use

You idiot, do you actually think the "stories I brought up" from YouTube and my cousin, are the only people this is happening to?

Dumbass if you brought up those stories as examples of cops making money for their department then you've failed miserably. These are examples of cops wasting their time.

Why? Because there are independent courts in United States where these things are settled and wrongful confiscations can be chellenged.

The US government has the legal right to take your hard-earned money, on mere suspicion that you've acquired it illegally, without proving it in court.

In none of examples you've provided government actualy kept the money.

Why? Because at the end of the day they DO have to prove their case in a court of law.

Why? Because at the end of the day they DO have to prove their case in a court of law.
Again, more of your disingenuous lunacy. If my cousin wouldn't have pursued the case, they would've kept her money. Not too many people have the means to pursue litigation, challenging the government on such issues. Most of these injustices go unresolved and victims suffer, without compensation.

Again, more of your disingenuous lunacy. If my cousin wouldn't have pursued the case, they would've kept her money.

But she did pursue it, as anyone who's money was wrongfully confiscated would, so yes at the end of the day government would need to defend the confiscation in court.

But she did pursue it, as anyone who's money was wrongfully confiscated would, so yes government needs to defend the confiscation in court.
Not everyone gets their money back, due to lack of resources. So again, more disingenuous bullshit, on Anton's part, justifying this type of behavior from the government.

They carry around 10k+ in cash but don't have resources? :slap:

Again you are not posting coherently.
You're not thinking coherently, justifying the "liberal democracy" that confiscates people's money on mere suspicion that they've acquired it illegally, without proving it in court. My cousin lost $7,000, litigating this case, vs the government. Her friend, who she met in college, and is a lawyer, took her case and still charged her 7K. Imagine if it wasn't her friend, she would've easily spent twice or triple that amount, in order to get back $12K. Hello? That's your idea of "liberal democracy", this is just? You're sick. If this was happening in Russia, you would be quick to condemn it. You're a hypocrite piece of garbage. Trash.

You're not thinking coherently, justifying the "liberal democracy" that confiscates people's money on mere suspicion that they've acquired it illegally, without proving it in court. My cousin lost $7,000, litigating this case, vs the government. Her friend, who she met in college, and is a lawyer, took her case and still charged her 7K. Imagine if it wasn't her friend, she would've easily spent twice or triple that amount, in order to get back $12K. Hello? That's your idea of "liberal democracy", this is just? You're sick. If this was happening in Russia, you would be quick to condemn it. You're a hypocrite piece of garbage. Trash.

Extensive litigation means she couldn't easily establish where the hell she got that money from. Happens often to people who make money under the table and don't report their income correctly for tax evasion reasons. It's also why they ride around with large amounts of cash instead of collecting interest on it in investments and savings accounts like normal people.

That is supposed to mean we are not a liberal democracy? You are out to lunch.

Extensive litigation means she couldn't easily establish where the hell she got that money from. Happens often to people who don't report their income correctly for tax evasion reasons.

That is supposed to mean we are not a liberal democracy? You are out to lunch.
It means that when the government takes your money, on mere suspicion that you've done something wrong, without first proving it in court, it makes you litigate to get it back. Just because you say "That's my money", or show them receipts or that you've paid your taxes isn't enough. They shouldn't have the right to take your money on mere suspicion that you've done something wrong. They should first have to prove it in a court of law, that you've acquired those funds illegally, then and only then, do they have the right to take that money from you. But since you're ethically, and cerebrally deficient, you're unable to appreciate what I just said. It's like teaching simple arithmetic to a hamster. It doesn't make any sense to you.

???

Statics in your link are very explicitly about any drug use:

What you will learn:

Statistics about cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, and alcohol use
Exactly, statistics, among others, about cocaine, heroin, and drug abuse. Read about them, and don't hide behind prescription drugs and alcohol.

Exactly, statistics, among others, about cocaine, heroin, and drug abuse. Read about them, and don't hide behind prescription drugs and alcohol.
It gets to a point where I realize, the person isn't worth interacting with. They're dishonest, irrational, and the best thing to do is just ignore them.

If they make you a criminal for having some amount of cash with you and you should prove your innocence a court, then it is something wrong with the system.

Civil forfeiture is a problem in the US.

Some states are working to reduce it.

That doesn't mean that Russia and that clown's commie friends don't still suck much worse.
Well, at least you recognize we have a problem in this country with the government taking our shit, unethically, without a warrant. What you said about my commie friends is entertaining, thanks for the good laugh.

If they make you a criminal for having some amount of cash with you and you should prove your innocence a court, then it is something wrong with the system.
Innocent till proven guilty. But in reality, it's something else. You're guilty till you prove your innocence, and that the money was earned legally. You have to spend thousands, hundreds of thousands of dollars or more, proving your innocence.

Forum List

Back