What Offense Did the Ukrainian People Commit That Caused Them to Be Bombed into Oblivion by The Russian Military at the Command of Putin?

It gets to a point where I realize, the person isn't worth interacting with. They're dishonest, irrational, and the best thing to do is just ignore them.
Remember what I wrote you at the beginning? Don't take this conversation too seriously, you can't re-convince Anton in anything. He will be defending his bubble to the last breath, otherwise he would have to admit to himself that all his new life was in vain. Take it easy.

Well, at least you recognize we have a problem in this country with the government taking our shit, unethically, without a warrant. What you said about my commie friends is entertaining, thanks for the good laugh.

You're welcome. I'm happy to agree with you on the very rare occasion where you're right.

Did you ever find the actual source of your 20% claim from the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission?

Or do you admit you fabricated it?

You're welcome. I'm happy to agree with you on the very rare occasion where you're right.

Did you ever find the actual source of your 20% claim from the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission?

Or do you admit you fabricated it?
I already sent you that information, but hey keep beating that dead horse if you want.

I already sent you that information, but hey keep beating that dead horse if you want.

You didn't provide any source that showed the FCIC said any such thing.

You did provide a source that didn't mention the FCIC and didn't prove your claim.

And then you hid for a week, to recover from the beating I gave you.

At least you learned something, even if you're afraid to admit it.

You didn't provide any source that showed the FCIC said any such thing.

You did provide a source that didn't mention the FCIC and didn't prove your claim.

And then you hid for a week, to recover from the beating I gave you.

At least you learned something, even if you're afraid to admit it.
del-griffith-yeah-ok-whatever-you-say-emkcq9dxvx40cob2.gif

Remember what I wrote you at the beginning? Don't take this conversation too seriously, you can't re-convince Anton in anything. He will be defending his bubble to the last breath, otherwise he would have to admit to himself that all his new life was in vain. Take it easy.
Do you have the Telegram app? There's a lot of information there about the Russo-Ukranian war from both sides. Both perspectives. Pro-Zelensky vs Pro-Putin.

If they make you a criminal for having some amount of cash with you and you should prove your innocence a court, then it is something wrong with the system.

Government confiscating something doesn't make you a criminal, only a conviction can make you a criminal

Not sure what you are saying.

Civil forfeiture is a problem in the US.

Some states are working to reduce it.

That doesn't mean that Russia and that clown's commie friends don't still suck much worse.

I've talked about this - the very process how this work takes place is through open democratic process.

People are not happy with something, they voice their concerns and elect representatives who promise to address it.

Government confiscating something doesn't make you a criminal, only a conviction can make you a criminal

Not sure what you are saying.
Yeah, they just seize your property without any due procedure, just on some unfounded suspicions, and you have to prove your innocence to get it beck. Tell me more about your liberal democracy.

Government confiscating something doesn't make you a criminal. Not sure what you are saying.
No, it doesn't make you a criminal when the government takes your life savings, on mere suspicion that you've done something wrong, it just ruins you financially and otherwise (the criminal is the government). Maybe even your health will be seriously compromised when the government criminally, immorally, takes your hard-earned money, just because they have the mere suspicion that you've acquired that money illegally. They take it and then it's up to you to spend the resources to get that money back, proving your innocence in a court of law. Your level of hypocrisy is repulsive and pathetic.

Yeah, they just seize your property without any due procedure, just on some unfounded suspicions, and you have to prove your innocence to get it beck. Tell me more about your liberal democracy.
I told you more, A LOT MORE.

I spoke of fundamental difference between autocratic rule and open democracy. Fundamental difference between USA and repressive Russian state and you refuse to even aknowledge it.

I guess it's just too inconvinient for your bullshit equivalency pleads.

Last edited:
Yes, of course. I often read news there.
I got married to my Russian American wife two decades ago, and she speaks perfect English, without an accent, and also Russian. I've never felt the need to learn Russian, but a few weeks ago, since my in-laws are now living with us, her father is teaching me Russian. I want to read all of the Russian news, in Russian. No more translations.

sure 🇷🇺
View attachment 1015796
any comment on this ?
Elaborate.
your fav. 🇷🇺 despot is a war - criminal . The Hague is closer and closer every day

sure 🇷🇺
View attachment 1015796
any comment on this ?

your fav. 🇷🇺 despot is a war - criminal . The Hague is closer and closer every day
I went to all of the links and the information isn't there. Who is this man, give me his name. What's the deal with him? Just write a sentence or two, about him. What about him?

I told you more, A LOT MORE.

I spoke of fundamental difference between autocratic rule and open democracy. Fundamental difference between USA and repressive Russian state and you refuse to even aknowledge it.

I guess it's just too inconvinient for your bullshit equivalency pleads.
And I already told you that no one makes any equivalence between the US and Russia. Russia being an authoritarian shithole doesn't make your new homeland an open democracy. Your new homeland is a plutocracy.

I got married to my Russian American wife two decades ago, and she speaks perfect English, without an accent, and also Russian. I've never felt the need to learn Russian, but a few weeks ago, since my in-laws are now living with us, her father is teaching me Russian. I want to read all of the Russian news, in Russian. No more translations.
Good luck in that then. I heard that Russian is a difficult tongue for foreign leaners.

Forum List

Back