What "puzzles" me about Trump's attack on Judge Curiel...

All Trump did was expose Curiel for being La Raza and that the two legal teams representing the plaintiffs gave the Clintons almost a million dollars in speaking fees.

This lawsuit is a political hit job using the judiciary. Typical D tactic.

So now we can sit back and see just how smart Trump was, and how much he helped his case. I'm looking forward to that. Looks like this is some of that fine negotiating ability he always brags about.

So, a judge of Italian descent could NOT ever hear a case against the Mafia.....

You mean one that belonged to the "Mafia Lawyers Association?"

and the fact that Scalia was a member of the Italian Anti-Defamation League was, a de facto racist?

^^^^^

Stupid et tu fallacy is stupid....
"et tu fallacy"? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Look! It's trying to think! :lol:

this judge was appointed to this suit in 2014, LONG before Trump mouthed off about building a wall...

are you guys implying that any person accused with fraud can make a stink about something... like building a wall...and get their judge that was appointed before they began mouthing off this rhetoric off of their case because the judge has a conflict of interest?

So any alleged criminal can just make up the most outrageous thing and the alleged criminal would be cow-toed to and the judge would be forced to recuse themselves because of the actions and words of the alleged criminal??

So, a judge of Italian descent could NOT ever hear a case against the Mafia.....and the fact that Scalia was a member of the Italian Anti-Defamation League was, a de facto racist?
If the judge's parents were actual members of the Mafia, would you have confidence in his/her rulings?
And how does that apply to the judge?
Did you miss the context of the post to which I was responding?
How does that apply to the judge?

Please explain how the judge's parents were similar to being in the Mafia.

This should be fun.
Read the post to which I responded, and enjoy.

Hey dumbshit. There's a difference between an organization dedicated to racial equality and one dedicated to racial superiority.

Hey leftist fucktard;

Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada

You racist pile of shit.

All Trump did was expose Curiel for being La Raza

Every time I think you retards have reached the bottom of stupidity, you surprise me. Like thinking the judge belongs to the National Council of La Raza.

I am simply astonished you parrot this blatant lie as fact.

I know exactly what legal association he belongs to. And if they don't want to be associated with the National Council gee they should take the National Council out of their Links and Associates list m'kay.

The judge does not belong to La Raza. You willfully stupid retards made that up.

If the judge wanted to fuck Trump, he would have moved the court date up to October or sooner. And he would allow cameras into the courtroom and we'd all be watching Trump sweat on Court TV as his fraud is exposed in real time.

Every time I think you retards have reached the bottom of stupidity, you surprise me. Like thinking the judge belongs to the National Council of La Raza.

I know exactly what legal association he belongs to.
Then stop lying and saying he belongs to the National Council of La Raza, asshole.

All Trump did was expose Curiel for being La Raza and that the two legal teams representing the plaintiffs gave the Clintons almost a million dollars in speaking fees.

What does someone contributing to the Clintons have to do with a bogus university?

This is a political hit job using the judiciary. Don't play coy. It was just part of the D strategy to use against Trump. Just like out of the blue they played a black model suing the Trump modelling agency.

Then stop lying and saying he belongs to the National Council of La Raza, asshole.

I never have.

this judge was appointed to this suit in 2014, LONG before Trump mouthed off about building a wall...

are you guys implying that any person accused with fraud can make a stink about something... like building a wall...and get their judge that was appointed before they began mouthing off this rhetoric off of their case because the judge has a conflict of interest?

So any alleged criminal can just make up the most outrageous thing and the alleged criminal would be cow-toed to and the judge would be forced to recuse themselves because of the actions and words of the alleged criminal??

Ah lying, it's what leftists do.

So, is Donald Trump indicted or charged with fraud? Well no, but you throw it out because slander and libel are such a big part of your filthy party. In fact, are there ANY criminal charges or allegations? Well no, but you throw it out because slander and libel are such a big part of your filthy party.

Another little Goebles spewing demagoguery. :dunno:

I can see now how such an obvious fraud and huckster like Trump is able to bamboozle the tards. Their desire to bleev anything and everything he says, no matter how self-contradictory, is an amazing phenomenon to behold.

All Trump has to do is give them a little nudge, and they are like, "We'll take it from here, Don!"

Trump is pissing in their mouths and they think they are drinking champagne. :lol:

"Everything tastes better when it is filtered through Trump!"

I never have.
"All Trump did was expose Curiel for being La Raza"

And now you are lying about lying.

the plaintiff chose the law firms in 2010 the latest. no trump candidacy was emerging then. you have been told this many times, as well as the difference in the groups using the term la raza in their names. you are a scumbag, of course.

Donald Trump and his entire family donated to all of Clinton's campaigns!

Makes sense as a business person. Other high powered families make a point of donating to both parties.

The difference is the Trumps are not presiding over of prosecuting anyone. This is a matter of whether or not he can get a fair trial over Trump U. And you bloody well know the difference.

the plaintiff chose the law firms in 2010 the latest. no trump candidacy was emerging then. you have been told this many times, as well as the difference in the groups using the term la raza in their names. you are a scumbag, of course.
I picture tinydancer going, "LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" :lol:

If the judge's parents were actual members of the Mafia, would you have confidence in his/her rulings?

Stupid response........If judge Curiel's parents were plaintiffs on the Trump U. scam then YES, the judge should recuse himself.

The judge does not belong to La Raza. You willfully stupid retards made that up.

Oh look, a leftist lying through his fucking teeth - how unique. :thup:

If the judge wanted to fuck Trump, he would have moved the court date up to October or sooner. And he would allow cameras into the courtroom and we'd all be watching Trump sweat on Court TV as his fraud is exposed in real time.

Tell me shit fer brains, it Trump personally named in the suit?

If not, how would that "fuck him?"

-------------------------------

A few FACTS to counter the demagoguery of G-tard5000 and the other democrat scumbags telling lies here.

1. This is a civil suit, no allegations of criminal acts exist
  2. Trump University was not an institution of higher learning, nor did it ever present itself to be one. It was a series of seminars claiming to reveal the real estate "secrets" used by Donald Trump to make millions
  3. The plaintiff in the case is the Trump U corporation, not Donald Trump

These real estate seminars, and there are a LOT of them, are always scams. Trump U fleeced the stupid and greedy. It deserves to be sued, as does every other house flipping and other get rich schemes.

If you call yourself La Raza <fill in the blank legal / doctor / teacher / garbage union etc > you are still "THE RACE".

You cannot squiggle out of it douche bag.

All things La Raza are based on race. It's just the way it is.

Forum List

Back