What "puzzles" me about Trump's attack on Judge Curiel...

But.........but..........but.............Trump has said many times in his stump speeches and town halls, as well as on many interviews that the Mexicans love him.

If that's true, why is he afraid of a Mexican judge?

But.........but..........but.............Trump has said many times in his stump speeches and town halls, as well as on many interviews that the Mexicans love him.

If that's true, why is he afraid of a Mexican judge?

In his own mind, who doesn't? He says women love him; add on the low information people, The Blacks, & of course The Muslims! He can insult a group and in the same speech say how much he's loved by them at the same time! Has he had a worst week+? Wow, talk about shooting oneself in the foot? Tweets won't "get it" as a strong response concerning the bombs dropped on his head! "Donald, you just keep doing it your way!" I see a lot of success with your approach!" :alcoholic: :clap: :eusa_whistle: :dunno:

Last edited:
Yeah, except that the Lawyers Association called for the Boycott after Donald "The Liar" Trump, launched his spurious, unfounded attack on the judge. Certainly you understand that there is nothing illegal about calling for or participating in a boycott for whatever reason.

Companies Have to Walk a Fine Line When Donald Trump Calls for a Boycott

“The judge is doing his job,” said Daniel Petrocelli, shaking his head, when asked if planned to seek Curiel’s recusal. “We’re not seeking to recuse the judge.”

"The Judge (Curiel) Is Doing His Job." Who Said It? Donald Trump's Lawyer | RedState

Face it Donald "The Liar" Trump is nothing but a "whinny little bitch"

I expect that the imbecile, Trump, will fire Petrocelli in the next few weeks (probably stating that no lawyer of Italian descent can best represent an orangy Scot.)

Yeah, except that the Lawyers Association called for the Boycott after Donald "The Liar" Trump, launched his spurious, unfounded attack on the judge. Certainly you understand that there is nothing illegal about calling for or participating in a boycott for whatever reason.

Companies Have to Walk a Fine Line When Donald Trump Calls for a Boycott

“The judge is doing his job,” said Daniel Petrocelli, shaking his head, when asked if planned to seek Curiel’s recusal. “We’re not seeking to recuse the judge.”

"The Judge (Curiel) Is Doing His Job." Who Said It? Donald Trump's Lawyer | RedState

Face it Donald "The Liar" Trump is nothing but a "whinny little bitch"

I expect that the imbecile, Trump, will fire Petrocelli in the next few weeks (probably stating that no lawyer of Italian descent can best represent an orangy Scot.)

Trump isn't a Scot, he's a freaking German. I'M Scottish, and I don't in any way want to be associated with that large German gasbag.

In his own mind, who doesn't? He say women love him; add on the low information people, The Blacks, & of course The Muslims! He can insult a group and in the same speech say how much he's loved by them at the same time! Has he had a worst week+?

Actually, and in all seriousness, the above description can be applied in psychology to anyone who has sociopathic tendencies.

Trump isn't a Scot, he's a freaking German. I'M Scottish, and I don't in any way want to be associated with that large German gasbag.

My deepest apologies to the good Scottish people......I mean it !!!

Thank you. I come from the clan of MacLean, and part of my heritage goes all the way back to Robert the Bruce. My Grandmother used to tell me stories about where I came from when I lived with them. I knew about Robert the Bruce and some of his stories about 15 years before the movie Braveheart ever came out.

This entire "racist" bullsh!t happened when Trump "misspoke" when describing the judge.
Instead of using the word "Mexico", Trump should have used the words "La Raza Activist".
Trump's point was that the judge is not neutral.
Now that he's getting brutalized by the media, maybe he'll realize that he's not the right tool for the job of president.
He really wants to manage his business instead of playing at politics. He needs to decide which sandbox he wants to play in.

He didn't misspeak; knows exactly what he was saying and reiterated it several times over several different interviews! When are people going to stop making excuses for this bigot? ;-/ :argue: :blahblah: :420:

Its not the bigotry of racism, but the bigotry of money. The judge can affect his net worth. Trump has no record of racism in his organization, no "racial discrimination lawsuits", etc. Just the continuous media and democrat whining about it.

This entire "racist" bullsh!t happened when Trump "misspoke" when describing the judge.
Instead of using the word "Mexico", Trump should have used the words "La Raza Activist".
Trump's point was that the judge is not neutral.
Now that he's getting brutalized by the media, maybe he'll realize that he's not the right tool for the job of president.
He really wants to manage his business instead of playing at politics. He needs to decide which sandbox he wants to play in.

He didn't misspeak; knows exactly what he was saying and reiterated it several times over several different interviews! When are people going to stop making excuses for this bigot? ;-/ :argue: :blahblah: :420:
-------------------------------- the TROOMP is doing excellent as he lets his supporters know exactly where he stands Kyzr and Fiero .

Forum List

Back