What really happened with Trump’s rape case?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
It disappeared from the headlines, just like how my thread about it here on USMB has disappeared. But it may be back:

4BBB3F92-0D3B-46AF-A56D-DE62C7006735.jpeg

In 2016 the media wouldn’t touch it, other than the New York Daily News, which has dealt with trump probably more than any other paper.

California woman's rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court - NY Daily News
Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court - NY Daily News

Perhaps they can ask Cohen if he also has any info on Blow Job Clinton.....It also disappeared from the media!!!

Cs7F5-QVUAACqCh.jpg

Perhaps they can ask Cohen if he also has any info on Blow Job Clinton.....It also disappeared from the media!!!

Cs7F5-QVUAACqCh.jpg
Got anything from this century?
Why, Kavanaugh was as far back even farther and look at the play that got from the DemonRATS!
And now you want to play the same game and be on their level...no wano..
Why not, it is so easy bitch slapping you low 2 digit IQ ABNORMALS....Good practice for more advanced blogs!

You realize that article is 3 years old? Turned out they were all kooks.You really are behind times.
Rape lawsuits against Donald Trump linked to former TV producer

It disappeared from the headlines, just like how my thread about it here on USMB has disappeared. But it may be back:

View attachment 240055

In 2016 the media wouldn’t touch it, other than the New York Daily News, which has dealt with trump probably more than any other paper.

California woman's rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court - NY Daily News

View attachment 240055

So Syn, still use a mashie

View attachment 240055

A two year and a half year old story, is desperation setting in? So now you're trying to "Cavanaugh" Trump again?

Damn, you're not even a good propagandist.

Old stories are being revived everywhere. Makes you wonder what is coming down the track they are afraid of...

View attachment 240055

A two year and a half year old story, is desperation setting in? So now you're trying to "Cavanaugh" Trump again?

View attachment 240055

Synthaholic, a leftist troll who sees his wet dream of a Trump impeachment literally slipping through his fingers (if you know what I mean), trying to resurrect a debunked allegation by a nameless "victim" who never existed.

View attachment 240055

Synthaholic, a leftist troll who sees his wet dream of a Trump impeachment literally slipping through his fingers (if you know what I mean), trying to resurrect a debunked allegation by a nameless "victim" who never existed.

The woman was looking for a pay day, but I think the case is dead.

View attachment 240055

Great news! The sooner the better!

It was cooked-up bullshit by the DNC..it poofed almost faster than it came to be.

You really wanted Pence to be president, huh?

Abortions will be outlawed within 2 mos of Pence's presidency, should it come to be.

Dumbass!

Old stories are being revived everywhere. Makes you wonder what is coming down the track they are afraid of...

View attachment 240055

Indictments against the deep state, firing squads? One can only hope..

You realize that article is 3 years old? Turned out they were all kooks.You really are behind times.
Rape lawsuits against Donald Trump linked to former TV producer

View attachment 240055

God, you're such a dumbass.

YES - the article is from 3 years ago. The OP is asking what happened to that case from 3 years ago.

Forum List

Back