What record can Gavin Newsom run on?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Serious question.
Can he run on….“I ruined San Francisco, I helped destroy Los Angeles and much of California but I made illegals, homosexuals and trannies feel really good about themselves.”
Can that be an affective platform?

This tells Gavin's story quite well.

334z4p.png

Newsom is going to run a Hate Campaign against President Trump. That's just the Democrat playbook.

BTW, even if Trump decides to step aside,and even after Jesus decides to call the Trumpster home, the Democrat strategy will remain the same.

How's that high-speed rail system from Los Angeles to San Francisco going? The rail system that was originally proposed to be 800-ish miles, and with less than 120 miles of track laid?

Or how about those mask mandates where he was running under a different set of rules than all those sheeple in California?

How about how he cleaned up homelessness in California and the unintended consequences of rampart drug usage, theft and store closings and the public toilets on the streets with fecal matter scattered about?

How's that high-speed rail system from Los Angeles to San Francisco going? The rail system that was originally proposed to be 800-ish miles, and with less than 120 miles of track laid?

Or how about those mask mandates where he was running under a different set of rules than all those sheeple in California?

How about how he cleaned up homelessness in California and the unintended consequences of rampart drug usage, theft and store closings and the public toilets on the streets with fecal matter scattered about?
There is no question that in a substantive debate, he would get floored on economic issues. He woukd rely on the usual "touchy, feely" words politcians rely on today. Acronyms, buzzwords such as "climate, inclusive, progressive," etc. Short on practical. matters. but rich with nice,.warm, popular.words.with a certsin segment.

There is no question that in a substantive debate, he would get floored on economic issues. He woukd rely on the usual "touchy, feely" words politcians rely on today. Acronyms, buzzwords such as "climate, inclusive, progressive," etc. Short on practical. matters. but rich with nice,.warm, popular.words.with a certsin segment.
Gavin Newsom is the progressive agenda king .. and the fruit of his policies is publicly visible to all. More to come as his executive orders targeting the phasing out of fossil fueled vehicles kicks off and the state's promise to be run on 100% renewable energy in the next 15 - 20 years.

Maybe he can run on how he prohibits new homes in CA from being built with natural gas stove hookups. That went over well with the public. Of course there are so many used houses that are available now thanks to record amounts of businesses and residents leaving.

If he did decide to run and got the nomination, I'm willing to bet that he'd never debate the Republican candidate.

Serious question.
Can he run on….“I ruined San Francisco, I helped destroy Los Angeles and much of California but I made illegals, homosexuals and trannies feel really good about themselves.”
Can that be an affective platform?
Destroying the gun culture, action on Climate Change, environmental issues, affordable health care, social welfare, equal rights and opportunities, fair elections, liberalism, so much more that the rest of America desperately needs.

Destroying the gun culture, action on Climate Change, environmental issues, affordable health care, social welfare, equal rights and opportunities, fair elections, liberalism, so much more that the rest of America desperately needs.
yea they need what this jerk is pushing...newsom should not worry about Texas and Florida and should worry about why so many want to to leave his state and try and do something about that....

No, we don't need more government dependents and social programs. That's not the way our founders designed this country or federal government.

" I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

If you want government to provide everything, don't have somebody from a commie state run for President, just move to Cuba or North Korea.

No, we don't need more government dependents and social programs. That's not the way our founders designed this country or federal government.

" I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

If you want government to provide everything, don't have somebody from a commie state run for President, just move to Cuba or North Korea.
How about Australia or Denmark that do all those things. You've got no idea what civilized countries are like. BTW the founding fathers were idiots even 250 years ago.

How about Australia or Denmark that do all those things. You've got no idea what civilized countries are like. BTW the founding fathers were idiots even 250 years ago.

And yet those idiots were able to create the greatest country in the world in less than a couple of hundreds of years. Our wealth and military might are evidence of that.

Don't get me wrong. We have places in the US where government provides everything: food, clothing, free cable television, free limited internet, a workout room, a field to play sports, free healthcare and all. The best thing about it is there are no wealthy people and nobody has guns but the government. We call them prisons. They are not that hard to get into and full of Democrats already.

In America you are expected to work a job and pay your own damn bills not mooch off others. The USA is the land of opportunity, that doesn't exist in other countries where government confiscates all the wealth and redistributes it to losers.
Yeah right, that would explain the huge disparity in income, wealth and happiness in the US. Wealthy privileged Americans love their money and are willing to sacrifice the welfare of the vast majority of Americans to achieve it.

Yeah right, that would explain the huge disparity in income, wealth and happiness in the US. Wealthy privileged Americans love their money and are willing to sacrifice the welfare of the vast majority of Americans to achieve it.

Really? Explain how they do that.

Forum List

Back