What Series Are You Watching?

Curb Your Enthusiasm... Lots of re-runs on METV...I watch it more than anything else.

I like that one.

Another favourite was Monk.

Found Monk in the summer of 2008 when it was still running on USA. That was a good summer.

My favourite was the one where they all got locked in the bank vault.

Been too long. Don't even remember that one. I have the series on digital though and actually most on disc too.

Started watching 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer.' Michelle Gellar being what she is along with the popularity of the show, it's hard to believe I stayed away so long.

Last edited:

Started a bit slow...but it gets much better as it progresses...I’m enjoying it now. Set in Canada.

Visiting old stuff I’ve never seen before... since the new stuff they are producing is crap.

Pennyworth season 2.

News of the World was the latest movie we watched.

Just finished Season 3 of 'Shtisel' on Netflix. It's about the day to day life of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish family in Jerusalem. Great performances, especially in this season. I knew little about this culture before I saw the show, but they are fascinating.

I always watch some sort of comedy series from the start to watch an episode of two before I go to sleep . Right now it's Bob's burgers. Think I'm going to start superjail next since I'm almost out of Bob's burgers.

Far as a regular series go I have one more episode of Wanda vision. And not sure to start next. Maybe devilman.

I am looking for one to get into but so far I have watched everything that interests me
Try this:

New Topics

Forum List

Back