What Series Are You Watching?

still waiting for a DVD release
I got the complete serie , you still did not found it ?

I want the complete series on one set like All in the Family, Maude and the Jeffersons. Not individual seasons
Yes, we already talk about this , i got the complete serie of Alice but each season was separate not in a box like the other series.

I know, I want a complete set with bonus features before 2023 and it hasnt happened yet

Ok, i was not sure that appreciate really the serie but i really did i'm glad i have it and i will maybe buy Maude.

Ok, i was not sure that appreciate really the serie but i really did i'm glad i have it and i will maybe buy Maude.

The reason I dont want to buy the individual seasons is because when I did that with past shows all of a sudden a complete set came out years later

The Jeffersons
Maude
Sanford and Son
Good times

I did not know anyway Alice was not in a "normal" box like All in the Family and the other American serie i buy.

I did not know anyway Alice was not in a "normal" box like All in the Family and the other American serie i buy.

it was a slap in the face to fans of those other shows who bought the individual seasons and then a complete series set is released with NEW FOOTAGE lol

it was a slap in the face to fans of those other shows who bought the individual seasons and then a complete series set is released with NEW FOOTAGE lol
I can't really know since i am in France and maybe i am the only one who buy those very good 70's serie who live in France ? i know that seller seem happy to send it to me and i'm happy to receive it , it so much better that serie that play here

MASH did that. It sucks, but I understand it. Once you realize how the game's played though, you can make informed choices going forward.
You still got the better of the tradeoff cost if you're a big enough fan. You watched all those episodes much sooner.

While surfing the net, yesterday I found a series that I didn't even know existed. A remake of Creepshow.

Watch Creepshow (2019) TV Serie

Close all redirects and popups and try and try again until your tab says "Wootly" to watch the episodes.

I watched a couple of episodes last night.

S1 E2 Bad Wolf Down/The Finger

Last edited:
Just finished Bones and CSI Miami. Still trying to decide what to watch next.

My viewing has slowed with the Euro 2021 going. Haven't finished anything or added anything.
Though I may add Detectorists. I watched the first couple seasons back when it was on Netflix.
It's available with commercials on IMDB. I'll probably rewatch those seasons and then get to the third season I didn't watch.

In The Heat Of The Night. Interesting characters and stories. Reminds me of orange county Florida during the 60s and 70s
The actors do there parts very realistically .

Us on Masterpiece was a pretty good little way to spend 4 hours. It was originally a 4 hour BBC show they condensed into 2 hours on PBS.

Since I am out of new new shows to watch, I am trying to catch up on the entire Chicago Fire series as it airs on ovation. I DVR it and watch maybe 10 episodes a week. Not much else going on since the scorching spring and hangry deer have combined to make this a wasted gardening year.

"Das Boot" --- serialization of the eponymous novel and it's sequel by L.G Buchheim.

MV5BZDQ2ZTZjMWEtNmE5YS00YjljLWFjNjQtNjNkY2M3ZTRmZDRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU5MDEyMA@@._V1_.jpg

I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime so I could watch The Tomorrow War. I’m watching all the old Mad About you episodes now..and then I’m going to cancel it. :)

Forum List

Back