What sly move will the Clintons use?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
What sly move will the Clintons use to get Hillary into the Whitehouse? My guess is Ole Wild Bill will have a convenient heart attack. She will sit by his bed side wringing her hands in worry. If the timing is right it will work.

What ideas do you have?

What sly move will the Clintons use to get Hillary into the Whitehouse? My guess is Ole Wild Bill will have a convenient heart attack. She will sit by his bed side wringing her hands in worry. If the timing is right it will work.

What ideas do you have?

But the plan had already been all worked out way back when she took the job as SoS. There would be a phony "scandal" that would get the extreme right all worked up just before she "retired" as SoS.

Then there would be all of these rumors in the MSM about if she would run and endless polls comparing her to Republican candidates (all slanted to show her "winning").

The MSM frenzy would mean that the GOP frontrunners would be exposed to media scrutiny early and often and anything that might be a "scandal" for them would be blown out of all proportion by her lackeys. This would winnow the field down so much that she would be able to choose which GOP candidate she wants to run against long before the primaries even begin.

That candidate (their name is being withheld so as to protect them from the ravening press hounds) will be "promoted" as the "best option" while the Dems hold back on all of the scandal that they have in reserve.

Then once that person is formally proclaimed the GOP candidate there will be a veritable flood of negative press against them coming out in a sustained manner, week after week.

The practice run for this exercise can be seen in NJ where Chris Christie is being absolutely pummeled with negative press day after day after day!

So that is the game plan. I am just surprised that you were unaware of it!

I wish Hillary's election would require some extraordinary manipulations.

I am terrified because I'm not so sure it will require anything other than just showing up.

Forum List

Back