Debate Now What was Joe Rogan Thinking?

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hell, Michigan
I love listening to Joe Rogan's podcast. Having said that, I don't always agree with him. Just like about everyone else, for that matter.

Joe Rogan on his podcast, has mentioned that Kamala Harris could be the next President because, of what is being spoon-fed by the left. Instead, they are forcing these false narratives down our throats - as they usually do.

If Trump wins, I hope Joe Rogan announces on his podcast in November (after the election) that he apologizes for being wrong about Harris.

I love listening to Joe Rogan's podcast. Having said that, I don't always agree with him. Just like about everyone else, for that matter.

Joe Rogan on his podcast, has mentioned that Kamala Harris could be the next President because, of what is being spoon-fed by the left. Instead, they are forcing these false narratives down our throats - as they usually do.

If Trump wins, I hope Joe Rogan announces on his podcast in November (after the election) that he apologizes for being wrong about Harris.

not seeing a problem with what he said beings the same thing happened with biden,,

How did an old senile codger end up with 81 million votes? It wasnt because people loved him.

He's just doing a bit of outside political commentary, which is easy to do when you don't have hacks trying to troll and flame your threads all the time.

Harris is "on fire" now because she hasn't been tested at all. She's being propped up by a MSM machine as an Obama/messiah figure... and there's a sugar high on the left right now because the old, bumbling, angry scrooge Biden was sabotaged by his own party out of power. They were dead to rights with Biden, but now there's at least a chance for them, and that's making them feel good.

While we know Harris is incapable of not sounding like a complete moron when she speaks (she makes Sarah Palin look very intelligent), she has the MSM Pravda machine to prop her up, cover up her glaring weaknesses, and attack her political enemies with lies and false narratives. Only Democrats have this luxury, and it's effective.

However, her ascent literally prevents Democrats from ever claiming to be pro-Democracy, as she was installed by globalist powers and the DNC without an election. She may have well been the daughter of the King who was given the throne.

I wouldn't get too excited about Harris just yet.

Personally I think this is more of a test run just to see if she can get enough support. If she does, then she'll get the nomination and probably the election. But if she doesn't get enough support now, they'll toss her like a dirty shirt and find someone else......that they are probably already looking for.

Just my 2cents

I wouldn't get too excited about Harris just yet.

Personally I think this is more of a test run just to see if she can get enough support. If she does, then she'll get the nomination and probably the election. But if she doesn't get enough support now, they'll toss her like a dirty shirt and find someone else......that they are probably already looking for.

Just my 2cents
Fifty-two days until November. Anything can happen between now and then. I think Rogan - just like the others - are making premature predictions. Based on what? It's more like assumptions more than anything else.

Fifty-two days until November. Anything can happen between now and then. I think Rogan - just like the others - are making premature predictions. Based on what? It's more like assumptions more than anything else.

Don't forget she is still only the 'presumptive' nominee......that is not cast in stone yet either.

As for assumptions of her winning??? Actually that's very possibly true.........just because of how 2020 went.

I just don't know that Trump will win in November and will be very shocked and surprised if he does........not because he wasn't voted in or popular enough......but the Left or Deep State or whoever you want to call it, can pull another 2020 and install whomever they want just to keep Trump out. IDK :dunno:

Forum List

Back