What We Do in the Shadows

PatriotArmy

Platinum Member
May 1, 2021

Has anyone watched this? At first I didn't like it but then it grew on me.

A look into the daily (or rather, nightly) lives of three vampires, who've lived together for over 100 years, on Staten Island.

What We Do in the Shadows Season 1 Trailer | Rotten Tomatoes TV

I agree. I like it. I'm watching season 2. Eventually I'll look up and watch season 1 but when I do I have to sit through the commercials. No fast forward.

yea its pretty humorous......
I thought Kristen Schaal was Heidi Gardner

images

1675014429780.jpeg

I tried watching the TV show, and just couldn't get into it.
I usually like Brit humor, but this was SO dry, it was as crusty as the Master.

Found the movie online to watch for free. Ugh. Just couldn't.

The story is FINE, the acting is FINE, the comedy is FINE..............
it's just that it's SO DRRRRYYYYYYY. And it's such a SLOOOOOWWWW BURRRRN!!!!

I need some action going on, at least once every 15 minutes or so.

Has anyone watched this? At first I didn't like it but then it grew on me.

A look into the daily (or rather, nightly) lives of three vampires, who've lived together for over 100 years, on Staten Island.

What We Do in the Shadows Season 1 Trailer | Rotten Tomatoes TV

This show is becoming more and more popular. More of my friends are now asking me if I've seen it.

I heard there is a movie that came before the tv show? I must see it.

what character did she play?...
  • Kristen Schaal as The Guide (also known as the "Floating Woman") – An envoy of the Vampiric Council who likes to float and sometimes speak in a demonic voice. In season 4 she becomes close with Nadja and helps her convert the Vampiric Council's headquarters into a vampiric nightclub. (seasons 3–4; guest season 1)

• Kristen Schaal as The Guide (also known as the "Floating Woman") – An envoy of the Vampiric Council who likes to float and sometimes speak in a demonic voice. In season 4 she becomes close with Nadja and helps her convert the Vampiric Council's headquarters into a vampiric nightclub. (seasons 3–4; guest season 1)
ok i recognize her now....

yea its pretty humorous......
It’s so damn good! I just saw a couple of really good episodes with the energy vampire. One he tried to kiss Natasha. Later he said that’s a really good way to drain someone’s energy. Make an unwanted awkward advance towards them.

The other one was him online trolling. All the many comments he made, we do to each other here. Try to piss people off. Call them stupid or racist. He had five different computers going. If he knew about usmb he could have fed off us alone. On every different category from politics to religion.

Forum List

Back