What will Trump do different in a second term?

The US has the 8th highest death rate, in the world, for COVID-19. Not good.

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.

ILMAO at we have the 8th highest death rate. I stopped reading there, SMH

What will Trump do different in a second term?...

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.

WRONG.

The Federsl Government has no legitimate power over medical issues. The Horrors of COVID-19 fall squarely on the shoulders of various Liberal Governors across the country.

The economic downturn is a Direct result of the over-reaction and utter chaos caused by the aforementioned Governors reactions to COVID-19.

The riots and looting are again a local/state issue and occurring primarily it slivers life hotbeds. They have been caused by the positions in those areas being unwilling to deal with their criminal population, thereby forcing LEOs into horrific work conditions.

So how exactly, is this all Trumps fault?
You are saying no changes. We will continue to live in the world as it is in 2020.
When has the USA been in worse shape than it is in 2020?

1968!

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

At first I was thinking that he might calm down and moderate a bit, try to act like an adult. But I don't think so now. He's so far off the rails with his Trumpsters that even he has to recognize how toxic he is with everyone else, and that there's no chance of redemption.

So he'll end up with his adoring crowd and that will sustain him in that world.

So he may continue full speed ahead.
..the only toxic people are the left/blacks--undeniable ....calm down?hahahhahaha he is showing immense restraint

give you more headaches
hahahahahahhahahaahah
he's handled the virus as best as anyone could

Trump's gonna put his arm down your throat and pull your Marxist Progressive Globalist puny lungs out of your chest!

Any other questions?

Yeah, how's he going to pull off that feat with those tiny claws of his?

What will Trump do different in a second term?...

WRONG.

The Federsl Government has no legitimate power over medical issues. The Horrors of COVID-19 fall squarely on the shoulders of various Liberal Governors across the country.

The economic downturn is a Direct result of the over-reaction and utter chaos caused by the aforementioned Governors reactions to COVID-19.

The riots and looting are again a local/state issue and occurring primarily it slivers life hotbeds. They have been caused by the positions in those areas being unwilling to deal with their criminal population, thereby forcing LEOs into horrific work conditions.

So how exactly, is this all Trumps fault?
You are saying no changes. We will continue to live in the world as it is in 2020.

1860-1865

1929-1939

You're absolutely correct...

we need to elect Joe Biden, so he can wave his magic wand and make it all go away.

(Hope you realize that's sarcasm, nothing going to change no matter who sits in the Oval Office)
Are using sarcasm because you cannot tell me what Trump will do different?
what does he have to do different???!!! he's doing fine

sorry to tell you, but Mr Trump did not invent Covid 19

we need to elect Joe Biden, so he can wave his magic wand and make it all go away.

(Hope you realize that's sarcasm, nothing going to change no matter who sits in the Oval Office)

Your comprehension sucks.

Unlikely there will be much change under Trump, Biden, or Bidens replacement by the 4th of July, Harris.

NONE of them have magic wands
You are not being specific. What will he do different. No magic wand, tell me the new strategies he will attempt to stop the corona virus, stop the chaos in the streets, improve race relations and at least get the economy back to where it was when he took over in 2016.

Trump's gonna put his arm down your throat and pull your Marxist Progressive Globalist puny lungs out of your chest!

Any other questions?

He's already started.
4 more years he'll be close to finishing the job!
Ha-ha-ha...!

Unlikely there will be much change under Trump, Biden, or Bidens replacement by the 4th of July, Harris.

You are not being specific. What will he do different. No magic wand, tell me the new strategies he will attempt to stop the corona virus, stop the chaos in the streets, improve race relations and at least get the economy back to where it was when he took over in 2016.

The same thing Biden will be able to do.

nothing

One of the things I HOPE he'd do is reform the bullshit Common Core education system. He talked about it, but he has been met with so much distraction from the the Deep State with bogus scandals I guess it held things up. That's one thing I would really hope he'd eventually address if the distractions from the New World Order polarizing right vs. left instigators could be beaten back enough.

....can't improve race relations because blacks hate whites/America/cops.....

sorry to tell you, but Mr Trump did not invent Covid 19
No, but he is the leader who has to lead us in dealing with it, reducing it and eventually eliminating it. As President you have to play the hand you are dealt.
Trump has shown he is not good at playing a bad hand. He usually cheats to try and get better cards. He has attempted with COVID but it has not worked. He is playing the COVID hand as if he had good cards. He does not. If he does not get real about the bad hand he has, and deal with reality, COVID will crush us.

Any other questions?

He's already started.
4 more years he'll be close to finishing the job!
Ha-ha-ha...!

Best of luck.

Does Ben Carson, did Herman Cain. How about all of the black soldiers that have fought for our country and the many who have died.

Gee, Wonder why with sparkling attitudes like yours... :rolleyes:

I’m saying the causes of those issues are NOT the POTIS. The causes are Liberals/Democrats... mostly at the State level, but also in the US Congress. Therefore the majority of changes required to undo these issues are not the per us of the POTUS.

Assuming Trump wins re-election, there will be changes; and you Liberals will not like them. Picture the scene from the movie “Tombstone” where Wyatt Earp says... “Tell them I’m coming, and Hell's coming with me!” but picture Trump’s face under the cowboy hat rather than Kurt Russell’s.

Forum List

Back